Sign in to follow this  
OUcat

Omg that was adorable

You know the OSU crowd would have had a similar reaction if Hayes was up 4-1 over Retherford at home. Considering this was Kuhn’s 1st match in a PSU singlet and the situation PSU has been in at 125, the excitement seems understandable to me

If Kuhn can get three TDs on Tomasello, every tOSU fan should be worried.

This was my takeaway. Ugly, ugly win for a 5th year senior national champ going against a guy who hasn't been in an official match in a long time. If he starts like this against Lee, Suriano, or Cruz (especially Lee who has the ability to make him pay severely for those mistakes), he is not winning the match.

This was my takeaway. Ugly, ugly win for a 5th year senior national champ going against a guy who hasn't been in an official match in a long time. If he starts like this against Lee, Suriano, or Cruz (especially Lee who has the ability to make him pay severely for those mistakes), he is not winning the match.

I can rationalize that the first TD was a go behind where NaTo spun around too fast and missed.  The headlock... not a good look.

The other takeaway is that if Kuhn can get his conditioning up, he can qualify for NCAAs and score some points for PSU.