Sign in to follow this  
stp

I really enjoyed the Kollin Moore era

Kolin really hasn't been his self this year.Last year he gives Cox all he can handle every time they wrestled and also the guy(Pharr) from Minnesota. He rarely got tired while making multiple shots and getting takedowns. Last years Kolin Moore beats this years Moore by a major decision. As a former college wrestler and coach for 15 years I can see this is painful for Kolin. I hope he and the coaches can figure it out soon. He is a terrific young man and wrestler. 

That was the first match of Kollin’s life He didn’t shoot in the first period. To say something looks wrong with him is so excuse like, but for anyone whose watched him you know exactly what I’m saying. Moore when he’s on can/will shoot up to FOUR times off 1 shot, unbelievable action. The Moore last night was lunging with one, and then then trying to square for dear life to not give up two on a go around. Looked completely gassed. Half OSU’s lineup did. People on here say Bo Jordan wrestled a perfect match. WHAT??? Re watch it. He didn’t take 1 shot all match. Literally not 1 offensive shot. How do you win not taking any shots?

aviator 12. Have you watched Kolin wrestle this year. He is not himself . The Kolin last year who gave bronze medalist and 3 time ncaa champ (Cox) all he could handle. Now he is struggling against ok or decent wrestlers. You think he is ok. Last years Moore majors Cassar. If you would ask Cael Or Cunningham they would say Kolin is not himself. Watch Kolins matches from last year.

That was the first match of Kollin’s life He didn’t shoot in the first period. To say something looks wrong with him is so excuse like, but for anyone whose watched him you know exactly what I’m saying. Moore when he’s on can/will shoot up to FOUR times off 1 shot, unbelievable action. The Moore last night was lunging with one, and then then trying to square for dear life to not give up two on a go around. Looked completely gassed. Half OSU’s lineup did. People on here say Bo Jordan wrestled a perfect match. WHAT??? Re watch it. He didn’t take 1 shot all match. Literally not 1 offensive shot. How do you win not taking any shots?

He actually did shoot in period 1 last night, but Cassar easily sidestepped it. Maybe he didn't shoot more because getting to Cassar's leg isn't all that easy. Cassar is just as athletic and maybe even more athletic than Moore.