Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Deakin 4 Sorenson 5

Sorenson won in OT when Deakin got called for a technical violation - headgear npull. I'd love to see the replay because I did not see anything watching it live. 

Deakin was screwed... I don't see Sorenson getting to NCAA finals. 

Deakin was screwed... I don't see Sorenson getting to NCAA finals. 

Looked top me like he got to Sorenson's leg in a very normal way and I saw nothing in Sorenson's head gear that made me believe it got pulled. Looked like Deakin was going to win. Why I would like to see the replay. 

Sorenson won in OT when Deakin got called for a technical violation - headgear npull. I'd love to see the replay because I did not see anything watching it live.

You didn't see a headgear violation because the color of your glasses didn't allow it. Deakin wrestled quite well this morning. Props to him

You didn't see a headgear violation because the color of your glasses didn't allow it. Deakin wrestled quite well this morning. Props to him

Stop being so closed minded. If it is there then its there. If its not there it isn't there. I did not see it.

It would be nice if they’d show a replay. I’m not saying it didn’t happen, I just didn’t see it on live video.

I would guess flo will put video up later.

Deakin got screwed! Really controlled the match. NCAA and BT Title contender for sure

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I didn’t see it live but it was challenged and upheld so there must have been something.

Funniest part of that match was when one of the Brands yelled over to Mike Allen asking “Who is this guy? He is BAD” in reference to the official.

Edited by wrestlingphish

stop being one track minded. You wouldn't admit it if you did see it.

Sure I would, but you wouldn't be able to read the words correctly. It would go something like this:

"Yeah, there is the head gear pull", but you would respond "See, I told you he wouldn't admit there was a head gear pull even if he saw it". 

I didn’t see it live but it was challenged and upheld so there must have been something.

Funniest part of that match was when one of the Brands yelled over to Mike Allen asking “Who is this guy? He is BAD” in reference to the official.

Yeah, that IS better than Wilke's face mushing Chakonis after the match not just once, but twice.

Sure I would, but you wouldn't be able to read the words correctly. It would go something like this:

"Yeah, there is the head gear pull", but you would respond "See, I told you he wouldn't admit there was a head gear pull even if he saw it".

Tbarr, cut Turkey some slack. Hes just salty that one of the biggest and greatest duals of all time took place last night and Iowa wasn't part of it.

Tbarr, cut Turkey some slack. Hes just salty that one of the biggest and greatest duals of all time took place last night and Iowa wasn't part of it.

Pretty sure he was in the middle of that Hawkeye Report fray that predicted PSU to get a beat down last night. They were in quite the party mood last night rooting for one team they hate to beat another team they hate even worse. Then the unthinkable happened and the fangs came out. Sad. 

They are way more intensely upset that PSU won last night than the Buckeye faithful who are mostly taking it all in stride 

Edited by TBar1977

It's black and Gold by the way. Not everyone see's things through hate Iowa either Penn State fanboy.

I don't hate Iowa. I disagree with things Brands has done an acted as a coach, but no ill will towards Iowa itself. I have a dislike for Gilman's antics as well. And is yellow. I seem to recall Terry brands referring to wanting the "yellow medal" when he won the bronze in the 2000 Olympics.

I've gone on record that I liked Cory Clark and Sammie Brooks.

As for you? Yea I hate you. Your homosexual reference in your post a few minutes ago support my opinion that you are a trashy human being. Please don't misinterprete my disdain for you as a human being as hate towards Iowa. You and Iowa are not one and the same.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

You do realize you are now arguing against yourself here? Or perhaps you aren't smart enough to realize this much.

What are you talking about? If Sorenson lost the match 4-5 on a headgear viloation in OT would you have started a new thread about not seeing the gead gear pull?

Pretty sure he was in the middle of that Hawkeye Report fray that predicted PSU to get a beat down last night. They were in quite the party mood last night rooting for one team they hate to beat another team they hate even worse. Then the unthinkable happened and the fangs came out. Sad. 

They are way more intensely upset that PSU won last night than the Buckeye faithful who are mostly taking it all in stride 

That was a NW guy who started that which you know but presenting facts is not in your nature.