BigTenFanboy

PSU vs Iowa

WOW.  I did not think Marinara would be a factor this year (I was thinking low AA at best).  I was way off..He is awesome.  

He was the beneficiary of Joseph still being aggressive despite not needing to be.  This is what we call a fluke.  

took the risk because he was still looking to score.  Was only up 2 even though it seemed like it should be more. No RT either. Joseph doesn't do a lot of RT points or takedown/rideouts.  Kind of like Kaid Brock.  Sometimes it will get ya.

Marinelli is like a tank that stays square all the time. Hes not getting thrown.

Penn state pretty much took it to the 4th or 5th best team in the B1G. Overall a top 12 ncaa team. Nice win for a program that needed an off week after taking on the B1G Elites the last couple of weeks in tOSU and Michigan. Cael had his team ready for the oranges that showed up. All things considered the Hawkeyes should be proud of there performance. Plenty of moral victories that they can chat about on the way back to the cornfield. Hawks should hold their heads high. (Don't get your dobber down) No shame in fighting hardish and coming up a lot short.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Edited by squeek

The same guy that was praised for going for broke at NCAAs last year is now encouraged to stall out for the win?

Who said that dimwit?  Doesn't mean you put yourself in a very precarious situation (look it up).