• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:39 AM

Rashidov said me "Tedeev wanna see Yarygin winners in Dan Kolov international, if they win that tournament they will go to Euro" okay, turn on logic, Euro will be between 30th April and 6th May. We'll see in World cup placed in Yarygin. Winners (if they show good results in Dan Kolov) go to Euro, 2rd and 3rd yayrgin go to World Cup (April 7-8).

yarygin results you can see here:

https://en.wikipedia...an_Yarygin_2018

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin, 06 February 2018 - 12:40 AM.

• Coach_J likes this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#2 Coach_J

Coach_J

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:05 AM

Hoping Rashidov goes to Euros as #1 man but really wanted to see him at World Cup too.

All Motown, All the Time

www.writeondetroit.com

#3 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:25 AM

Hoping Rashidov goes to Euros as #1 man but really wanted to see him at World Cup too.

I wanted see him in WC too! WC will be 7-8 April, Euro in 30 April. For him too short preparation period. He doesn't want cut 20 lbs many times. #1 goal it's to win Dan Kolov for Euro, Tedeev wants it. 

The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#4 mostTD

mostTD
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:54 AM

March 22

-

25, 2018

Bulgaria • Sofia

Dan Kolov - Nikola Petrov

https://unitedworldw...nikola-petrov-3

• Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin likes this