Sign in to follow this  
josefsmoe

How do you prepare for a giant like Adam Coon?

If you're a small heavyweight like Kyle Synder how do you prepare for a giant heavyweight like Adam Coon?

1) You wrestle with and get coached by Tervel Dlagnev

And

2) (from Snyder's Twitter)

Big news! 2x World and Olympic Champion Taha Akgul will be training at the Ohio RTC for the month of February. Thankful for a coaching staff that does everything they can to provide the greatest training environment possible. @tahaakgul https://t.co/F92ZBrBcUK

See Lesnar vs Neal.  Neal only needed one takedown to win that match.  Lesnar didn't come close to scoring an offensive point.  It will be the same kind of match.  Snyder will pick his spots and score where he has to and that will be it.  

Snyder replicated his infamous liftoff to slam of Gwiaz on Nevills last weekend as Nevills was hipping into the hi-c and putting all his considerable weight into it. Snyder's quickness and low center of gravity will make size a non-issue against the relatively immobile Coon too.

The turk being there has absolutely nothing to do with Coon.

Yeah, I think that is obvious to everyone. Guess it is my fault that you felt you needed to point that out by the way I started the thread. I mean if I said JO was going to Cornell so Yianni can train better for x. That would be silly.

My point was just that a world and Olympic champ/badass would be training at OSU to the benefit of many, but specifically Snyder and Moore. And as an aside, it would certainly help in hiÅ› preparation for Coon.

Yeah, I think that is obvious to everyone. Guess it is my fault that you felt you needed to point that out by the way I started the thread. I mean if I said JO was going to Cornell so Yianni can train better for x. That would be silly.

My point was just that a world and Olympic champ/badass would be training at OSU to the benefit of many, but specifically Snyder and Moore. And as an aside, it would certainly help in hiÅ› preparation for Coon.

I have patience for nonsensical passive aggressive comments like "I guess it was my fault you felt you needed to point that out by the way I started the thread."

Coon probably got jobbed out of a takedown at 3:01 of the match above.

Pretty funny in the video where the commentator notes that Coon is taking Aerospace Engineering and says "Coon wants to be an astronaut". Hehe...nope. NASA doesn't send 270 pounders into orbit. Last I checked the price was about $50,000 a pound to put something into orbit.

Coon should try arm dragging Snyder the next time around.

Edited by TobusRex

Given the political situation in Turkey, I wonder if there is any chance Akgul moves to the U.S.  Also, didn't he beat Tervel in the olympic semis?

Ummm. The despot here would pack him up with a bow and send that gift right back to the despot in turkey.

Pretty funny in the video where the commentator notes that Coon is taking Aerospace Engineering and says "Coon wants to be an astronaut". Hehe...nope. NASA doesn't send 270 pounders into orbit. Last I checked the price was about $50,000 a pound to put something into orbit.

Coon is aware 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2017/07/02/michigan-wolverines-wrestler-adam-coon-astronaut/446044001/

Edited by KTG119

Coon probably got jobbed out of a takedown at 3:01 of the match above.

Coon should try arm dragging Snyder the next time around.

You are correct, Coon is much to large to go into space, but he is no idiot and knows this. He has stated that he wants to be a part of the engineering side. But, the kid has big dreams. I also heard he wants to see if he can play football.