Sign in to follow this  
nom

What’s that move called? (TD defence edition)

Wrestler B shoots in, cutting the corner on a leg, getting behind on wrestler A’s right side. Wrestler A takes right arm and wraps it way back and over B’s back and around ribs. Wrestler A twists to the left, pulls in B with right arm, along with twist drives B down to mat and then throws own hips over the top of B. Gets on top and gets control.

Kind of a hip toss. Is that the name?

I can see it being on the chin. Should it always be on chin? I think I’ve seen it with hand wrapped in armpit but my memory is fuzzy.

I think I have seen it before with the wrestler holding onto the lat for the throw, but I was just speaking from personal experience seeing my guy hit it several times. Tbh the chin is quite scary, it looks like you're snapping their neck.

I also think Bo Nickal has hit this move before several times.

Is there a video or gif of this move? I got a little lost by the description.

Sorry I can't find it right now, but imagine a wrestler shooting a high-c and then turning to run a double leg. The defensive wrestler, instead of turning to the mat as they fall, grabs ahold of the shooting wrestler's chin/lat and whips them over, like a hip toss, to their back.