This makes things interesting. Two different styles, one hand fighter, one very explosive and powerful. Hope to see it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SBPCOACH

I think Sad plays with him, and that's not a knock on Yazdani, who was my biggest fear to upset JB back in 2016. Yazdani loves throwing in the underhook, and as good as he is with that, Sadulaev is even better with his overhook fireman's carry, or the snapdown with the overhook (especially with Yazdani's forward pressure). It's a terrible stylistic match up for him, imo.

I think Sad plays with him, and that's not a knock on Yazdani, who was my biggest fear to upset JB back in 2016. Yazdani loves throwing in the underhook, and as good as he is with that, Sadulaev is even better with his overhook fireman's carry, or the snapdown with the overhook (especially with Yazdani's forward pressure). It's a terrible stylistic match up for him, imo.

Couldnt have said it better. I see yaz getting fireman carried left and right. Snyder would also destroy yaz. Hes just too small em