treep2000

tOSU at Michigan - Prediction Thread

Even though I thought Coon might have a chance(early post before season started) I am surprised he won. I thought Snyder would be way too fast for him and would nail him with quick takedowns while using his size and weight against him. A lot of lateral movement and off angle attacks to get him off balance.

Still figured Snyder was as strong, even with the weight difference.

How did Coon pull it off? A good analysis from our better tacticians is welcome here.

Congratulations to Coon for the win.

Now..., can he repeat the feat?

My dime says NO. This was his shot and Kyle Snyder will win next time going away.

Edited by WillieBoy

Even though I thought Coon might have a chance(early post before season started) I am surprised he won. I thought Snyder would be way too fast for him and would nail him with quick takedowns while using his size and weight against him. A lot of lateral movement and off angle attacks to get him off balance.

My dime says NO. This was his shot and Kyle Snyder will win next time going away.

After watching Coon/Stoll, I thought Coon might be too big and strong for Kyle.

rumor is Coon cuts a little to make 285 and Snyder looks about 225-230, so 55+ lbs difference

rumor is Coon cuts a little to make 285 and Snyder looks about 225-230, so 55+ lbs difference

but how much does Coon weigh when he steps on the mat? He has ~2.5 hours, did you notice all the empty pizza boxes behind his end of the bench? If you didn't see it Medicine_Man has a photo. Edited by ionel

Martin is a superior wrestler in every facet... Period. If he wrestled to potential, and not limiting himself due to his hesitation, he would have had 10 takedowns, and would beat Nickal consistently. Its all in his head,

Nickal didn't major him with smoke and mirrors.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

but how much does Coon weigh when he steps on the mat? He has ~2.5 hours, did you notice all the empty pizza boxes behind his end of the bench? If you didn't see it Medicine_Man has a photo.

i can't wait for MM to get busy on that one.

Also, maybe Coon took a sh*t after weigh ins. I guy that big, he could've lost ten pounds.

How did Coon pull it off? A good analysis from our better tacticians is welcome here.

The bigs have done a good job figuring out Snyder and now they keep those cankles away. But I agree I think Snyder gets him when it really counts