• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:46 AM

The #1 of the Russian national wrestling team will compete at the international tournament in Bulgaria

March 21-25 in Sofia (Bulgaria) will host international tournament in freestyle wrestling "Dan Kolov and Nikola Petrov." The Coaching Council held a meeting, following which it was unanimously decided to nominate all the winners of the Golden Grand Prix "Ivan Yarygin-2018" at this tournament. In three weight categories - namely in weight up to 79, 86 and 97 kg - in tournament will take part on two wrestlers.

Also in the nearest plans of the Russian national team will compete at the Grand-Prix of the Buryatia Republic's President on March 9-12, where the Russian national team will send two teams. As a result of these tournaments, the coaching council will determine the national teams for the World Cup (April 7-8, Iowa city, USA) an for the European Championships (April 30 - May 5, Kaspiisk, Russia). We also inform that Bilyal Makhov is recovering after surgery, and the decision on his participation in the European Championships or the World Cup will be made later.

Russian lineup for Dan Kolov tournament:

57: Zaur Uguev (Dag)
61: Gadzhimurad Rashidov (Dag)
65: Ilyas Bekbulatov (Dag)
70:Magomed Kurbanaliev (Dag)
74: Khetag Tsabolov (Ossetia)
79: Akhmed Gadzhimagomedov (Dag)
86: Artur Naifonov and Vladislva Valiev (all Ossetia)
92: Abdulrashid Sadulaev (Dag)
97: Rasul Magomedov (Dag), Vladislav Baytaev (Ossetia)
125: Muradin Kushkhov (Kabardino-Balkaria), maybe Bilyal Makhov (Kabardino-Balkaria)

• 2td3nf likes this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users