Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Chamizo preparing for JB's match

I actually think that Chamizo is technically better than Burroughs.  However, the guys who have had success against JB (Geduev, Tsargush, Dake, Marable,), even if they didn't pull out a win, were all super low, pulled him up into ties, and didn't give him much to counter attack on.  Standing in front of him and trying to create scrambles and high level trickery against a bigger, more explosive, and savvy as hell Burroughs seems fool-hearty.  Maybe Chamizo can force himself into a conservative tactic, but it just really doesn't seem in his DNA to me, which i love.

I actually think that Chamizo is technically better than Burroughs.  However, the guys who have had success against JB (Geduev, Tsargush, Dake, Marable,), even if they didn't pull out a win, were all super low, pulled him up into ties, and didn't give him much to counter attack on.  Standing in front of him and trying to create scrambles and high level trickery against a bigger, more explosive, and savvy as hell Burroughs seems fool-hearty.  Maybe Chamizo can force himself into a conservative tactic, but it just really doesn't seem in his DNA to me, which i love.

The succession of foolhardy:

From Old French origin as in... fol - ‘foolish’ + hardi - ‘bold’

To Old French verbiage… folhardi

To Middle English... foolhardi

To US… foolhardy

And hence to Chamizo... "foolishly brave"

Edited by OKnowwhut