• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:44 AM

Gamid Gamidov wrestling club, Makhachkala, Russia. Sparring with Iakub Shikhdzamalov

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin, 10 February 2018 - 04:45 AM.

• Tofurky, Coach_J, TheRealOne9050 and 1 other like this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#2 CaliWrestler

CaliWrestler

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 06:45 AM

I don't think this will happen

#3 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 07:24 AM

I don't think this will happen

it will happen. His coach said me this 

• Coach_J and TheRealOne9050 like this
The opinions and views expressed in my posts, are intended to promote Russian international styles wrestling and international wrestling in general. Please excuse misspellings, misunderstandings, or misinterpretations. I am doing my very best to communicate in English, but it is a work in progress. I speak several languages, but I am still learning context, culture, and local tradition. I love USA and I am doing my best to be a great ambassador. Thank you for understanding.

#4 GoNotQuietly

GoNotQuietly

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:47 PM

Still think that anyone wrestling any kind of loose style gets torn to pieces by Burroughs, Chamizo included.

• Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin and AllISeeIsBronze like this

#5 Husker_Du

Husker_Du

Gold Member

• Members
  • 8,507 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

it's happening.

• Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin likes this

#6 Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

Still think that anyone wrestling any kind of loose style gets torn to pieces by Burroughs, Chamizo included.

we'll see. It is not boxing, in wrestling all wrestlers can loss. JB is the best 74 kilos in last 4 years! my opinion. 

• tbert, GoNotQuietly and AllISeeIsBronze like this

#7 GoNotQuietly

GoNotQuietly

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:00 AM

I actually think that Chamizo is technically better than Burroughs.  However, the guys who have had success against JB (Geduev, Tsargush, Dake, Marable,), even if they didn't pull out a win, were all super low, pulled him up into ties, and didn't give him much to counter attack on.  Standing in front of him and trying to create scrambles and high level trickery against a bigger, more explosive, and savvy as hell Burroughs seems fool-hearty.  Maybe Chamizo can force himself into a conservative tactic, but it just really doesn't seem in his DNA to me, which i love.

• Coach_J and Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin like this

#8 DuckFor2

DuckFor2

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,866 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:47 AM

I agree, I think JB will own him. How about Chamizo needs to beat Molinaro in a rematch? Then Burroughs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 OKnowwhut

OKnowwhut

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:10 PM

I actually think that Chamizo is technically better than Burroughs.  However, the guys who have had success against JB (Geduev, Tsargush, Dake, Marable,), even if they didn't pull out a win, were all super low, pulled him up into ties, and didn't give him much to counter attack on.  Standing in front of him and trying to create scrambles and high level trickery against a bigger, more explosive, and savvy as hell Burroughs seems fool-hearty.  Maybe Chamizo can force himself into a conservative tactic, but it just really doesn't seem in his DNA to me, which i love.

The succession of foolhardy:
From Old French origin as in... fol - ‘foolish’ + hardi - ‘bold’

To Old French verbiage… folhardi
To Middle English... foolhardi
To US… foolhardy

And hence to Chamizo... "foolishly brave"

Edited by OKnowwhut, 12 February 2018 - 02:10 PM.

• GoNotQuietly likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users