WrestlingFan89

I am enjoying the Bull Era

Wow! stuck your neck out there! You the man!

Bull won because Joseph was sloppy.  If people don't recognize this, then they are very obtuse.    We shall see.  Bald boy didn't come close when he was initiating, but was the beneficiary of a bad decision by Joseph.  Good luck with this being the norm.  

I said he was special. Still, Joseph beats him comfortably if he doesn't force that position. Marinelli was well coached to keep his hips back and try to keep his lock as close to the waist as powssible. As soon as Joseph went for the trip Marinelli was able to lower and tighten his lock at the waist and Joseph lost his leverage advantage.

I would still pick Joseph because I just don't think Marinelli can create his own offense against him. But, Joseph better respect him or this could happen again.

I said he was special. Still, Joseph beats him comfortably if he doesn't force that position. Marinelli was well coached to keep his hips back and try to keep his lock as close to the waist as powssible. As soon as Joseph went for the trip Marinelli was able to lower and tighten his lock at the waist and Joseph lost his leverage advantage.

I would still pick Joseph because I just don't think Marinelli can create his own offense against him. But, Joseph better respect him or this could happen again.

This.

Bull won because Joseph was sloppy.  If people don't recognize this, then they are very obtuse.    We shall see.  Bald boy didn't come close when he was initiating, but was the beneficiary of a bad decision by Joseph.  Good luck with this being the norm.  

not this

not this

When Joseph set up shots he scored at will. He had a little too much pride and wanted to go upper body. Not smart against an opponent that you could tell wanted the match to go that way. Pretty confident this will be addressed in the room. Joseph shook hands and looked pretty fine with the result.

When Joseph set up shots he scored at will. He had a little too much pride and wanted to go upper body. Not smart against an opponent that you could tell wanted the match to go that way. Pretty confident this will be addressed in the room. Joseph shook hands and looked pretty fine with the result.

There is a new sheriff in town boys.

If your a Penn State fan, and have watched Cenzo closely his last 4-5 matches or so, this result may end up being one of the bigger blessings in disguise for the enventual national tourney run.

Again for those who have watched Joseph up close recently, he has been wrestling at an almost cocky style. There is a difference between a competitor who is a confident wrestler and one who is cocky.

Joseph I think was starting to feel more invincible with each match, and you could/can see it in his mat body language plain as day. Not only has he stood in very vulnerable positions literally daring people to take him down, his Muhammad Ali antics tonight just took it to a whole new level for me tonight.

This isn’t a criticism... Joseph had every reason to feel that way cuz I know I did too... I was beginning to wonder if anyone can/would take him down outside maybe Martinez, his takedown defense is that elite.

But I think he became a little too confident for his own good and it caught up to him tonight.

For Joseph and as a fan, tonight was a good thing. Better that happen now and not in the quarters come tourney time.

Marinelli won’t beat Joseph again if he respects him the way he should every opponent. I still think it’s a 2 horse race with Joseph and Martinez. But man Marinelli is impressive. He should be Ohio State’s 165 this year, makes me wanna puke he’s not!

Edited by Aviator12

^

Great post, sorry you’re a bucks fan but we can’t all be perfect (44-0) JK’ing and great match last week and I agree with most everything you said regarding Cenzo.

My thing goes along w/ your post. Stick with the plan and don’t get cocky. If he sticks with the takedowns and stays away from the throws he wins going away.

Edited by LLB