Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

I loved the Snyder for Hodge Era...

Thats fine. I just wanted to clear up the imaginary argument that anyone claimed that snyder had no size advantage on Sadulaev.

You guys get a bit carried away knocking down pretend villains, like that this thread is full of bitching and moaning.

Snyder had 10-20 lbs. on Sadulaev, Coon had 50-60 lbs. on Snyder. Your argument is a silly one IMO.

See, the thing is he brought hell with him to Penn State, but then he forgot to bring it to Michigan. 

For the fifth time. Are you predicting Coon over Snyder at Big Tens and NCAAs? Its incredible that after gloating so much you are too cowardly to make a prediction. I know you are too much of a sheep to pick against snyder but just wanted to be sure.

Edited by hammerlockthree

For the fifth time. Are you predicting Coon over Snyder at Big Tens and NCAAs? Its incredible that after gloating so much you are too cowardly to make a prediction. I know you are too much of a sheep to pick against snyder but just wanted to be sure.

If Snyder and Coon had wrestled five times in a row last weekend I think Coon would have won all five.  Snyder just had no effective way to break through Coon's defense.  But I'm sure Snyder will have a better gameplan at Big Tens.  I'd say it is a 50/50 match when they meet again.