Sign in to follow this  
LemonPie

Thanks, Tom

First you have him cut 30 pounds as a freshman, then you make him stay in college to wrestle a literal giant- with 50 pounds on him- in a style Snyder hates.

Legacy tarnished.

Tom Ryan hates America.

Whats worse is how he sits his guys for seed protection!

It seems like Snyder is burning out slowly...I think he needs a little rest. I feel since Worlds he has never stopped wrestling, Lifting weights, It would be nice to give him rest but right after NCAA he has to get prepped for World Cup, and Worlds.

I agree he needs to not wrestle so many matches year round. His NCAA season should have been more limited than it has been/ or don’t go to Yargin.

Although I think he still will win NCAA’s

It seems like Snyder is burning out slowly...I think he needs a little rest.  I feel since Worlds he has never stopped wrestling, Lifting weights,  It would be nice to give him rest but right after NCAA he has to get prepped for World Cup, and Worlds.

He should take a few days off, go skiing or something. Maybe make an appearance at the Winter Olympics to watch the games. I'm sure his sponsors would love it.

I agree he needs to not wrestle so many matches year round. His NCAA season should have been more limited than it has been/ or don’t go to Yargin.

Although I think he still will win NCAA’s

Difficult situation. As a coach, I expect my athletes to be there all the time. Exceptions being family tragedy, illness, academics. How many scholarship basketball players miss games so they can play with their AAU teams? I understand all the arguments but I am on the side KS needed to make a choice. He is a great guy and good role model. Wish he was there all the time for tOSU.

Difficult situation. As a coach, I expect my athletes to be there all the time. Exceptions being family tragedy, illness, academics. How many scholarship basketball players miss games so they can play with their AAU teams? I understand all the arguments but I am on the side KS needed to make a choice. He is a great guy and good role model. Wish he was there all the time for tOSU.

Did you just compare Team USA to an AAU team?

Not as much as Donald Trump.

The real witches are the leaders of the "witch-hunt"  Me- I'm proud to be an American!!!!

Why are you so hateful STP- there's so much division out there it's not even funny. So many are taught as children that they are owed for things they never were a part of. Teaching a child to hate those they will never meet is horrible. History repeats itself.  The democrats goal is to enslave not only the black people but all minorities and white entitled millennials by making them dependent on big government destroying their motivation to succeed in life.  They want to breast feed them so when they remove the breast- they have full control over them. Entitlement, entitlement, welfare, welfare!

Edited by fanta

The real witches are the leaders of the "witch-hunt"  Me- I'm proud to be an American!!!!

Why are you so hateful STP- there's so much division out there it's not even funny. So many are taught as children that they are owed for things they never were a part of. Teaching a child to hate those they will never meet is horrible. History repeats itself.  The democrats goal is to enslave not only the black people but all minorities and white entitled millennials by making them dependent on big government destroying their motivation to succeed in life.  They want to breast feed them so when they remove the breast- they have full control over them. Entitlement, entitlement, welfare, welfare!

This is right on point. When you say "the democrats goal is to enslave not only the black people but all minorities and white entitled millennials," it illustrates the amazing use of the overhook Coon had to get the push-out stall call. The stall call itself didn't earn a point, but you can't deny its impact in the pace and the mentality of the match. Snyder adjusted, or as you stated: "dependent of big government destroying their motivation to succeed," but Coon was crafty and brave: he shot a single leg and transitioned to his locked over-under to create the near-as-beautiful-as-a-red-elephant-with-an-orange-face takedown. Snyder wanted to "breast feed" with his high crotch, when a real American knows that single legs are much more likely to score and not be scored upon, but Coon and liberals have "full control."  

Seriously tho, da fu.. is fanta talkin' bout?

Don’t like the “Tom Ryan bashing.”

...but he makes it so easy to do. Taking some piss out of Tom Ryan on here allows me to continue being a fan of his work, despite some pretty weird stuff apparently going on in his head. Participation on this forum is about our experience as fans - I'd be surprised if the coaches and athletes ever looked at this stuff. 

I'm 100% sure he cares about his wrestlers - as if Snyder is being forced to do anything.  

I'm 100% certain that he doesn't care what fans think of the minute details of his coaching - especially if he manages a title this year, although if they finish second, he'll probably still get a pass because PSU is freaking awesome. 

Did you just compare Team USA to an AAU team?

Merely identifying an example. To me, it’s not AAU or Team USA. It’s not being with your team. I think choices need to be made. I just don’t think coaches in “major” sports would excuse an athlete to participate with another team during the season. Again, let me add that I think KS is a great person. Just not supportive of how things were done.