NJDan

What about Coon for Hodge

Zain is the clear Hodge winner.  I doubt anyone else comes close.  Nobody is close to as deserving.  

If Coon beats Snyder twice, then kudos to him and he gets to ride off into the sunset as an NCAA champ and the guy who beat Snyder.  My guess is that 10 years from now nobody can remember who won the 2018 Hodge (I have no idea who won 2008 without looking it up), but everyone will remember Coon beat Snyder.  

Zain is the clear Hodge winner.  I doubt anyone else comes close.  Nobody is close to as deserving.  

If Coon beats Snyder twice, then kudos to him and he gets to ride off into the sunset as an NCAA champ and the guy who beat Snyder.  My guess is that 10 years from now nobody can remember who won the 2018 Hodge (I have no idea who won 2008 without looking it up), but everyone will remember Coon beat Snyder.  

Metcalf!

Defender of Toll house cookies? - from what I've seen of Stoll he is the destroyer of Toll house cookie worlds. I wonder what happens to him after he no longer has to make weight or expend calories pushing massive blobs around mats? He'd best eat only salads if he get a sedentary job (maybe astronaut like Coon?). Big boys. If NASA wanted to send Coon and Stoll into space together they would need a bigger rocket than anything that exists. It would be fun to see them wrestle in a weightless environment though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam's actually working on something for that:

https://twitter.com/umichwrestling/status/962720698379657216