Sign in to follow this  
Cheap_Tilt

Has it ever occurred to anyone else that DF might legitamitely be insane?

Not too long ago he made a thread that he's been on these forums since around 2000. 

That's almost 2 decades of trolling about the same topics (Jadidi, his claimed but never proven state championship, antiheroism, etc).

I've been on other forums where trolls come and go every few months or so, maybe a year tops.

But for 18 years?

No way a normal well-adjusted person could keep up such trolling for that longevity.

No, much like KMF, DF uses imagination and humor to gain recognition and attention.

I'll take them over the fans who use this forum to fight over homer based topics that only belong on their homer based forums.

I'll take them over the narcissism that we see on Facebook and Twitter as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not too long ago he made a thread that he's been on these forums since around 2000. 

That's almost 2 decades of trolling about the same topics (Jadidi, his claimed but never proven state championship, antiheroism, etc).

I've been on other forums where trolls come and go every few months or so, maybe a year tops.

But for 18 years?

No way a normal well-adjusted person could keep up such trolling for that longevity.

We're you the kid in the neighborhood that when the ice cream truck rolled up said to all the other kids "did it ever occur to you that ice cream might be bad for you?"

just wondering ;)

I just wonder what other types forums he does this on, and what his general mo is for posting there. Because he isn’t watching any collegiate wrestling. I’m sure of that.

He has multiple handles. At least one of them is very well regarded for his knowledge and insight. I think DF may be therapeutic for him. Hope he doesn't get retired because he is still entertaining. And effective, judging but the op.

He has multiple handles. At least one of them is very well regarded for his knowledge and insight. I think DF may be therapeutic for him. Hope he doesn't get retired because he is still entertaining. And effective, judging but the op.

How do you know this?

With retards like df and medicine man. The forum sucks and isn't any fun. I am done.

Don't use the "R word," please.  I also didn't appreciate you comparing to DF to cancer earlier in this thread, given how devastating a disease cancer is.  
Edited by Billyhoyle

Did it ever occur to anyone that DF might be completely sane?

I find myself contemplating this most every Tuesday. I sit there, rocking back and forth, wondering how sane DF is.

To sense humor is sane. To compare humor to cancer and mental disorders is...

Never met the guy. I just hate his f*cking posts. He ruins the goddamn forum by polluting perfectly good discussing with his stupid azz made up stories.

Most of his stories are about 30% of the forum’s accomplishments or silenced sobs of regret. His made up stories offer more truth than half the forum talking about their favorite team or wrestler winning due to them being their favorite or how they hate some coach cuz he can’t do x despite doing y and z so well.

Edited by jcjcjc

If there is ever a person I wish death on it would be df

Good choice. I was thinking maybe Abu Bakr al-Baghadhi (leader of ISIS), Kim Jong Un of North Korea, Duterte of Philliphines or some other radical ideologue...but DF makes more sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk