Sign in to follow this  
dmm53

Boltukaev suspended on anti-doping violation

We all knew it! Give Varner that 2016 Yarigan title! I can not stand a cheater. How many more will be popped? I have several in my mind that you just know-how can some guys avoid getting caught?

Yarygin not make drug testing :P Boltukatev AND STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL UNDEFEATED IVAN YARYGIN LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOORLD ANZOOOOOOOOR BOLTUUUKAAAAAAAEEEV!

i know u like cheaters. they look great, fans love when two greece muscle men wrestle each other. When you were in Vegas 2015. You were in love with Gadisov!!! 

Cheaters?  Some of my favorites are Sadulaev, Geduev, Karelin, Kolloff and Maskaev.      Who are these cheaters you speak of?   

Kind of funny how the failed test was from May 2017 and the press release just comes out feb 2018 to say he tested positive and that his suspension is backdated from the positive test. So he’s eligible to compete in 2 months. Just seems really late to break this story. Of course I may have missed previous stories about his suspension last year so idk.

Kind of funny how the failed test was from May 2017 and the press release just comes out feb 2018 to say he tested positive and that his suspension is backdated from the positive test. So he’s eligible to compete in 2 months. Just seems really late to break this story. Of course I may have missed previous stories about his suspension last year so idk.

Kadyrov said WADA. 2 months ban please him withou 2 years. They said "sir yes sir"... daamn. It is ridiculous, they could not figure out the whole year with a jar of yellow water in which the bearded Viking penned. Now they say "he will not wrestle until April 2018". I think after his lawyer could not prove his innocence it is necessary to extend for a year his ban

Eldar Kurtinadzhe. 2x World champ. 2x Bronze medalist. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CmP-epahKAo.jpg

Is that all the fabric he was holding from Haidari's singlet after that match?

Heidari gave him a very nice Bas Rutten-style open handed palm strike during that one, but the PEDs stopped any injury.

Edited by Tofurky