Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Brody Teske

The one that stays both healthy and out of trouble will have the better college career.  If you can't stay healthy you don't have a chance of doing well on the mat.

The one that stays both healthy and out of trouble will have the better college career. If you can't stay healthy you don't have a chance of doing well on the mat.

Have either had injury issues? I don’t thhave no they have but don’t follow Iowa high school wrestling all that closely

Have either had injury issues? I don’t thhave no they have but don’t follow Iowa high school wrestling all that closely

IDK is either have had injury issues but I do know that many times wrestlers don't do as well in college as they would like due to not severe injuries but a combination of nagging injuries.  Its hard to become an All American when you are spending all of your time in the training room.

It will be hard for them to be successful in college if they don't win.  I have just seen it over the years that for some reason it is hard to all American if you are spending most of your time not winning.