• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TBar1977

TBar1977

Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • 12,544 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:09 PM

Just won his 4th state title in Iowa Class 3A. Got a cradle in first period for the FALL over Alejneczak(sp?). 

Looks like Alex Thomsen is going to win his 4th as well in Class 1A. 

Penn State - NCAA Champions 7 of the last 8 Years

#2 Housebuye

Housebuye

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:52 AM

I wonder who will have the better college career

They went 1-1 against each other this season, both being highly competitive relatively high scoring matches

#3 cbg

cbg

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:57 PM

The one that stays both healthy and out of trouble will have the better college career.  If you can't stay healthy you don't have a chance of doing well on the mat.

#4 Housebuye

Housebuye

Gold Member

• Members
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:29 AM

The one that stays both healthy and out of trouble will have the better college career. If you can't stay healthy you don't have a chance of doing well on the mat.

Have either had injury issues? I don’t thhave no they have but don’t follow Iowa high school wrestling all that closely

#5 cbg

cbg

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:54 PM

Have either had injury issues? I don’t thhave no they have but don’t follow Iowa high school wrestling all that closely

IDK is either have had injury issues but I do know that many times wrestlers don't do as well in college as they would like due to not severe injuries but a combination of nagging injuries.  Its hard to become an All American when you are spending all of your time in the training room.

#6 BigBrog

BigBrog

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:29 AM

It will be hard for them to be successful in college if they don't win.  I have just seen it over the years that for some reason it is hard to all American if you are spending most of your time not winning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users