Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

How about Mark Grey?!!!

^^^I didn't sign up/register to view the National Collegiate brackets either. May I ask if someone could post the names of the 10 winners of the event on this string? Thanks!

125: Kevin Devoy, Drexel 10 - 5 Ryak Finch, Iowa State

133: Mark Grey, Finger Lakes WC 5 - 3 Ryan Mango, Stanford

141: Tyler Small, Kent State 3 - 2 Shyheim Brown, Maryland

149: Mitch Minotti, Lehigh 3 - 1 Luke Frey, Penn State

157: Ian Miller, Kent State FF over Donnie Tasser, Pittsburgh

165: Chris Moon Virginia Tech Pin 0:11 Tyler Buckwalter, Kent State

174: Elliot Riddick, Lehigh 4 - 2 Nikkos Reyes, Illinois

184: Turtogtokh, Luvsandorj,The Citadel 3 - 2 Jack Dechow, Old Dominion

197: Danny Mitchell, American inj. def Nick Whitenburg, Eastern Michigan

285: Nick Gwiazdowski, NC State 7 - 3 Spencer Myers, Maryland

Signing up to view the brackets is muchado about nothing. I've never once received an email from them or anything of the like and I've been registered to view brackets on KAP for 3-4 years.

good to know for next time. I know it's laziness because it's also easy to unsubscribe if they did send some spam, but I'm all for as few steps as possible.

This thread speaks reams about wrestling. won't sign up for free content, won't pay $30 for a ticket to 10 hour action packed event. won't buy a USAW card or one of those outrageously priced teeshirts the team is selling to make money. But has all the solutions at the tip of a typing finger for negative and itllneverwork comments

This thread speaks reams about wrestling. won't sign up for free content, won't pay $30 for a ticket to 10 hour action packed event. won't buy a USAW card or one of those outrageously priced teeshirts the team is selling to make money. But has all the solutions at the tip of a typing finger for negative and itllneverwork comments

And the results were free, FYI.

You're making a real broad assumption. Do you know every poster on here? Their age? Their economic status? How much one is willing to spend?

Just wait till all these great wrestling fans try to get double and triple face value next month in Des Moines.

Wrestling fans are no different than other fans...it's just that there are millions less of us unfortunately.

And the results were free, FYI.

Regardless though, what is the purpose of signing up for a website that I will never again visit. Just doesn't make sense. Has nothing to do with money. Heck, charge me a dollar to find out who won if that's what they want.