Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

How about Mark Grey?!!!

funny,crickets .....

Was Beckman caught adjusting his headgear again, or did Grey win fair and square this time?

I know both kids (but wasn't there for the match). Yes, Mark shot on Mason when he adjusted his headgear.

No, Mark didn't take him down on that shot.

funny,crickets .....

Was Beckman caught adjusting his headgear again, or did Grey win fair and square this time?

I just figured there had to be a reason Grey stole this one as well.

This thread speaks reams about wrestling. won't sign up for free content, won't pay $30 for a ticket to 10 hour action packed event. won't buy a USAW card or one of those outrageously priced teeshirts the team is selling to make money. But has all the solutions at the tip of a typing finger for negative and itllneverwork comments

And the results were free, FYI.

Regardless though, what is the purpose of signing up for a website that I will never again visit. Just doesn't make sense. Has nothing to do with money. Heck, charge me a dollar to find out who won if that's what they want.

And a site that provides a lot of results, some of it with college, you're sure you will never visit again? I got a hunch you'll be visiting it the first week of November. You could have also clicked the 'Free Printable Bracket' link and not had to enter anything.

And a site that provides a lot of results, some of it with college, you're sure you will never visit again? I got a hunch you'll be visiting it the first week of November. You could have also clicked the 'Free Printable Bracket' link and not had to enter anything.

Possibly.

I just know that up to now, I have never once visited the site. If I have to multiple times, then perhaps I will sign up. Again though, it's not a money thing as I have definitely threw in my fair share this year.

OK, I just went and signed in - have to admit, it's a pretty nice setup! 8-)

Grey's team mate Gabe Dean at 184 had a pretty nice tourney, too - finished 3rd, losing to eventual champ Luvsandorj in semis, 4-2.

I will be very interested to see how Dean develops. Jordan Thomas beat him multiple times last year, in High School, including the state finals. Michigan decided to not redshirt Thomas this year and he took quite a few beatings. If Dean ends up having the better career this decision could be looked at as a MAJOR contributor.

Grey's team mate Gabe Dean at 184 had a pretty nice tourney, too - finished 3rd, losing to eventual champ Luvsandorj in semis, 4-2.

I will be very interested to see how Dean develops. Jordan Thomas beat him multiple times last year, in High School, including the state finals. Michigan decided to not redshirt Thomas this year and he took quite a few beatings. If Dean ends up having the better career this decision could be looked at as a MAJOR contributor.

I heard Dean was a heck of a good quarterback as well as a wrestler! I know Rob was pretty excited about this kid's athleticism. He's got another Michigan guy named Simaz working with him at FLWC. We'll see if he can win the slot at 184 after Bosak graduates!

I heard Dean was a hck of a good quarterback as well as a wrestler! I know Rob was pretty excited about this kid's athleticism. He's got another Michigan guy named Simaz working with him at FLWC. We'll see if he can win the slot at 184 after Bosak graduates!

Guest Hammerlock3

the reason it was such a stupid comment is that no one has the right to adjust their headgear while the clock is ticking.