Sign in to follow this  
Yellow_Medal

KMF Interview

Wow! JB with one of this biggest gets in wrestling forum history. Let's see if he gets DF, Medicine Man, or FiveWords next.

I'll wait for the FiveWords interview, play time on this KMF looked way too long, need a full weekend to do that much ciphering. :0

I'll wait for the FiveWords interview, play time on this KMF looked way too long, need a full weekend to do that much ciphering. :0

He’s completely coherent. It’s really weird to hear him and it’s a real “brake” from the Mudflap character while still being somewhat in character. Lol

Does anyone recognize the voice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't but from listening I can be sure that it's not me.  Maybe we should do a reverse Spartacus and have everyone say I am not KMF.  By the end of the thread only one non-KMF poster remains.  It's too genius to fail...

I enjoyed the interview. Kind of fun listening to the voice. Doesn’t speak like he writes.

Flap mentioned willy so that was cool.

I wonder if all those names being tossed around as the actual flap got close?

I grew up on roofs — my dad was roofing contractor in Sheldon for many years. So I have roofing DNA.

I enjoyed the interview. Kind of fun listening to the voice. Doesn’t speak like he writes.

Flap mentioned willy so that was cool.

I wonder if all those names being tossed around as the actual flap got close?

I grew up on roofs — my dad was roofing contractor in Sheldon for many years. So I have roofing DNA.

Do you know Wallace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, Flap don’t take kindly to being catfished, i wouldn’t put the practice past him though.

Somebody posing as him did it to you sort of.  But if he's a well regarded Iowa insider or has some connection to the program, I wouldn't be surprised if the person you interviewed as KMF was really somebody else to throw us off.  That way Iowa's coaching staff wouldn't be able to figure out who he is.  There were some clues though.