Sign in to follow this  
Kentucky_Mudflap

Trouble Gents

Hombres bad news reel bad news my new old ladies now my ex old lady caught my best hand Wallace from up to Tiffin with his hand in the cookie jar covering that when I come home from Caseys with a bucket of fried chicken and a case of PBR now Im the jealous type gents aint never concealed that from you so you know it warnt pretty shot out the back window of his Kia while he was heading down the rode he pulled the lucky card hombres ran her scabby *** off to gave both of them everything they got and thats the way they treated me it just aint right but friends a gal pal can always be replaced its hard to find a best hand Wallaces gonna regret it Im gonna call the JC sherriff and let them know his whereabouts his old ladys after him for two years of back child support theys gonna find him and throw him in the cooler and hes gonna be sorry he put his sniffer in her crotch gents for certain any of you gents looking for work drop me a line Im looking for some new hands.

Now friends aside from my broke heart Im getting ready to head to Big Tens and I was tearing down the seedings more on that next post but gents its reel possible Tommy aint gonna have a Big Ten champ finishing 4th aint gonna get you a gold star with them big givers should have dropped Wilkie to 184 and throwed Warner out there and youd have a team but you was to smart and dint listen to the Voice of Wrestling Tommy you better dial in Mudflaps available for consulting for a small fee gents I feel the calling and it aint from the Good Lord I got wrestling coaching in my destiny like a preacher gets the call its a reel urge.

Friends its in times of trouble a fella needs his friends like Medicine Man and Willieboy and all the rest of you gents what took me in when nobody else wanted me you guys are like a reel family to me.

Hombres bad news reel bad news my new old ladies now my ex old lady caught my best hand Wallace from up to Tiffin with his hand in the cookie jar covering that when I come home from Caseys with a bucket of fried chicken and a case of PBR now Im the jealous type gents aint never concealed that from you so you know it warnt pretty shot out the back window of his Kia while he was heading down the rode he pulled the lucky card hombres ran her scabby *** off to gave both of them everything they got and thats the way they treated me it just aint right but friends a gal pal can always be replaced its hard to find a best hand Wallaces gonna regret it Im gonna call the JC sherriff and let them know his whereabouts his old ladys after him for two years of back child support theys gonna find him and throw him in the cooler and hes gonna be sorry he put his sniffer in her crotch gents for certain any of you gents looking for work drop me a line Im looking for some new hands.

Now friends aside from my broke heart Im getting ready to head to Big Tens and I was tearing down the seedings more on that next post but gents its reel possible Tommy aint gonna have a Big Ten champ finishing 4th aint gonna get you a gold star with them big givers should have dropped Wilkie to 184 and throwed Warner out there and youd have a team but you was to smart and dint listen to the Voice of Wrestling Tommy you better dial in Mudflaps available for consulting for a small fee gents I feel the calling and it aint from the Good Lord I got wrestling coaching in my destiny like a preacher gets the call its a reel urge.

Friends its in times of trouble a fella needs his friends like Medicine Man and Willieboy and all the rest of you gents what took me in when nobody else wanted me you guys are like a reel family to me.

I keep hearing the voice from the interview when I read this and it's just not the same...

i am looking for work

I keep hearing the voice from the interview when I read this and it's just not the same...

Agreed! I was a bit shocked and disappointed that KMF didn't have a twangy accent or respond in a single run-on sentence. He gave a great interview though and was very thoughtful and self-aware, and you can really tell that he loves the sport and his fellow fans.