• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 pennsyrules

pennsyrules

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:33 AM

Hey did you guys see the match where Glory almost got pinned by the 22 seed.?  That riled the crowd up.  Not sure I like Glory's attitude after the win.  I know he's going to Princeton but didn't like the act.  Also, at first I thought that Minnino and Howard should've been in separate brackets but Minninno did finish 4th so I guess its about right.

#22 Wrestlingbcpc

Wrestlingbcpc
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:14 AM

Hey did you guys see the match where Glory almost got pinned by the 22 seed.? That riled the crowd up. Not sure I like Glory's attitude after the win. I know he's going to Princeton but didn't like the act. Also, at first I thought that Minnino and Howard should've been in separate brackets but Minninno did finish 4th so I guess its about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 Wrestlingbcpc

Wrestlingbcpc
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:22 AM

my first time posting and I’m not certain I have registered correctly. If so, I wanted to first thank you for your terrific discussions I have followed for quite some time now. For now I would just like to add on this thread that Cardenas went to school last year at Queen of Peace HS., which closed over the summer. That HS is adjacent to Lyndhurst, where Donnie Pritzlaff grew up. I believe Cardenas lives in Kearney, NJ. Also, no one mentioned Colaiocco at 119 from Blair. Ranked number 1 most of the year and mentioned now because he is from N J. Had he not chosen to go to Blair, he too would be in this monster class! Oh man.

• leshismore likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users