Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

BTN2GO

I ssent BTN That suggestion last year and have practically been begging Flo to incorporate 2 and/or 4 screen view. I saw Flo use in once, it was more of a flash on screen for only a few seconds then off, not to be seen again. I have a friend who does TV production work. He says that the hardware, software and operation is cheap and simple.

Would be great if both BTN and Flo could do it.

I asked BTN2GO that two days ago. They said no. Flowrestling can show two mats at once. Go to bottom of screen and click on video icon - it will show one or two screens option.

Roku only can show one screen on flowrestling. I think Apple TV too.

However, there may be a workaround with BTN2Go on pc. Put up four browser windows and set one mat for each window. Try it and see.

Edited by Buckeyebison

I asked BTN2GO that two days ago. They said no. Flowrestling can show two mats at once. Go to bottom of screen and click on video icon - it will show one or two screens option.

However, there may be a workaround with BTN2Go on pc. Put up four browser windows and set one mat for each window. Try it and see.

Yeah, you can open 4 tabs or 4 browsers, but still have to jump between them. No way that I know of to size 4 browsers on one screen in a decent way bc all the borders are still there unless you maximize.

This sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are flo and b2n both streaming it? I thought just b2n?

Yeah, you can open 4 tabs or 4 browsers, but still have to jump between them. No way that I know of to size 4 browsers on one screen in a decent way bc all the borders are still there unless you maximize.

This sucks.

yeah. Have to resize each window so all four windows would show the mats. I used to do that with ESPN before ESPN added four in one format. I still do that with trackwrestling and flowrestling though. It may show all mats in good pictures depending on the Internet speed that we have at home. If internet speed is low then the pictures would be choppy then have to view the mat at only one screen.

I’m assuming BTN2GO only allows 1 device download app per account at the same time unlike Netflix etc? I ask because I was gonna send my account log in to my father n law this morning but I just remembered I’d end up looking foolish when they wouldn’t let him log in. Is this correct?

I posted it's own thread but never got a response so I'll post here. I am trying to watch all 4 mats on FLO of the B10 and every time I open up a new browser window so that I can have 2 mats in each browser FLO pauses the original open window and tells me I am already logged in and now using multiple devices. I also tried to open multiple events (B10 and EWL) with the same issue. I have never ran into this until yesterday and have always been able to stream as many matches as my computer could handle. Any one else with this issue or have any solutions?

I posted it's own thread but never got a response so I'll post here. I am trying to watch all 4 mats on FLO of the B10 and every time I open up a new browser window so that I can have 2 mats in each browser FLO pauses the original open window and tells me I am already logged in and now using multiple devices. I also tried to open multiple events (B10 and EWL) with the same issue. I have never ran into this until yesterday and have always been able to stream as many matches as my computer could handle. Any one else with this issue or have any solutions?

Can you open each browser in private/incognito mode and see if that fixes the issue. Not sure how flo is tracking things, but that may disguise that your already in another browser. I was hoping to run FloZone on my Roku and just shuffle to a new mat a few times, but currently they haven’t got FloZone functioning properly so I’m shuffling a lot more than intended. So let me know if that hidden/incognito option works cause I may had Tyler switch to my PC soon. Edited by MadMardigain

I have all four mats on one screen. From the BTN2GO site, load one mat and then hover over the video and choose the four-way view option. You can then add the other three mats and watch all four at once.

Thanks a lot.

Can you open each browser in private/incognito mode and see if that fixes the issue. Not sure how flo is tracking things, but that may disguise that your already in another browser. I was hoping to run FloZone on my Roku and just shuffle to a new mat a few times, but currently they haven’t got FloZone functioning properly so I’m shuffling a lot more than intended. So let me know if that hidden/incognito option works cause I may had Tyler switch to my PC soon.

Tried that as well. Doesn't work either. I've tried Chrome and Firefox. 

How do u add the other 3 mats? After I open the quad option, it just shows the other 3 mats black and says drag video in to play. I don’t see the way the other mats to add

Use the schedule bar at the top which shows all 4 mats with "LIVE NOW"

I'm getting this too and it's driving me nuts, cut it out Flo

It's now started to do it about every 5 minutes. I've made sure I'm not logged in anywhere else. I know no one has my login in info to be kicking me off. I've emailed them but I'm sure they will never get back and if they do it won't be in time to fix it this weekend.

Looks like more and more people are starting to have issues. Another topic was posted about it.