Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

Big10 Discussion Thread

Did Massa just straight flex the Iowa corner? Love it if so!

It was an excessive celebration for a Big Ten quarters win against a freshman, but I get it that he's pumped after a tough season for his standards.  Awesome, awesome match.

Edited by bwh27

Flo says 6pm tonight, not sure if that's eastern or central

Eastern

It's going to be all Lizak on the top side of that bracket.

No way...Rivera is a stud in his own right, but were that match just 1 second longer, Lizak would be in consis right now

What is your logic on Lizak? Is it pro Lizak or neg Suriano? History would suggest it’s an easy Suriano win.

I mentioned upthread a bit that I think Suriano is hurt with that huge knee brace, and that Lizak will be healthy and good to go... I think Lizak has a tough time shortly after weigh-ins but he'll have had plenty of time to recover by the time semis start.

Did I miss something? Last time I saw Ohio State was leading by four points then after Kuhn loss and Keener pin- Penn State zoomed past Ohio State to lead by 1.5 points? I thought consolation commanded smaller points .5 for advancement plus 2 points for pin. Which would be 2.5 points. Ohio State would still lead by 1.5?