Sign in to follow this  
mattchristensen112

FloWrestling Site Errors... Again

Yep. I already posted a topic down below. It's now started to do it about every 5 minutes. I've made sure I'm not logged in anywhere else. I know no one has my login in info to be kicking me off. I've emailed them but I'm sure they will never get back and if they do it won't be in time to fix it this weekend.

Yep. I already posted a topic down below. It's now started to do it about every 5 minutes. I've made sure I'm not logged in anywhere else. I know no one has my login in info to be kicking me off. I've emailed them but I'm sure they will never get back and if they do it won't be in time to fix it this weekend.

Yeah I've tried to contact them on Facebook and Twitter as well...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yup same here.  Flo sucks.  Why don't they put their cameras someplace where they aren't showing a ref's arse 15-30 times during a match?  Like an elevated stand?   One match today the camera man fell asleep with his finger on zoom and the view zoomed down to a 1-foot circle on the mat for about 20 sec...lucky if we see 75% of the match.  Flo sucks

You all need to stop complaining and just only watch flozone! That way you will get commentary from a some dungeon about the 9-12 wrestleback brackets instead of discussion of the actual matches! Don't you see how much better this is than BTN or ESPN???

No, but seriously, I got the same error as well.  I'm sure the flo buyout will come soon enough, so hopefully the tech issues are resolved once a larger company is in control.   

I was getting the same error message when i tried to open multiple browser tabs, so I tried sticking to one for the BIG10 semis and it still shut down periodically...I missed NATOs winning TD vs Lee because of it.

I also tried to go back and watch what Micah Jordan did to stick Kemerer and the replay seems to be frozen in that segment of the match...anybody see it live or on BTN2Go the that can describe what happened?  Wondering if the issue was the crappy feed from the Big Ten Network or the flo servers.

How did you reach out to them? I have emailed, Facebook messaged, and tweeted.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

... i emailed, fbooked, twittyed, sent a pigeon, sent my rescued greyhound and followed all that up by releasing my Holland Lop on I-71--- and the problem was resolved instantly--- the damn rabbit, on the other hand, got hit by a 1974 Ford Pinto and was DRT.....

Some of the semi finals replays seem to be freezing at key spots, such as the M. Jordan pin. Is this happening for everyone else?

Also I would be nice if I could actually watch the replays through the app instead of having to login on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Flo bros are over on Twitter knocking on FSN's Big 12 announcers.. at the same time I'm trying to watch the Massa vs. Joseph match on Flo and despite the accuracy/consistency of the commentating, you can't actually watch the match.  Maybe I'm weird but I think I'd prefer to watch the match. 

The Flo bros are over on Twitter knocking on FSN's Big 12 announcers.. at the same time I'm trying to watch the Massa vs. Joseph match on Flo and despite the accuracy/consistency of the commentating, you can't actually watch the match. Maybe I'm weird but I think I'd prefer to watch the match.

Their announcers??? There is a lot that I love about flowrestling, but their announcers are some of the worst. Maybe the big xii guys are worse, but it's not an area of strength for flo. I will say that sone of the unheralded flo announcers are way better than their marquee "talent" because they call the matches instead of making it about themselves.