Sign in to follow this  
BigTenFanboy

I really enjoyed the Alex Marinelli era

I know it was right after the injury, but Joseph completely dominated Massa in their last match. Massa couldn't sniff a leg, I just can't see him getting the points to win...

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it a close match score wise until Massa had to go for broke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph looked pretty bad in the last match, but maybe it was just "bad" decisions while being ahead comfortably. Joseph had Marinelli under control far easier in the dual than Massa did, except for the ill advised toss attempt. Marinelli just honkers down in that square stance, tries to club you to get to a leg on occasion, because he's not getting to legs with any cat like quickness.  Massa looked a bit gassed, great match....I still think Joseph is the most talented of those three. Imar? we'll see soon enough. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it a close match score wise until Massa had to go for broke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorewise it was close but Massa had zero for Joseph, he was controlling every facet.  Massa couldn't get anything close to a good shot on him.

Joseph looked pretty bad in the last match, but maybe it was just "bad" decisions while being ahead comfortably. Joseph had Marinelli under control far easier in the dual than Massa did, except for the ill advised toss attempt. Marinelli just honkers down in that square stance, tries to club you to get to a leg on occasion, because he's not getting to legs with any cat like quickness.  Massa looked a bit gassed, great match....I still think Joseph is the most talented of those three. Imar? we'll see soon enough.

He's made "bad" decisions in 3 of his last 4 matches.. I agree that Joseph is the most talented, but talent doesn't always win. I'm rooting for him but will not be surprised at all if Massa takes him out.