Sign in to follow this  
lu_alum

Seed 157

Micah pins Kemerer.  Nolf goes MFF.  Hidlay looks good for #1.  How do you seed the rest?

Well, if Hidlay goes #1 then Lavallee would have to be right there in the mix for #2.  Returning finalist whose only loss is SV to Hidlay.

Edited by KCMO2

1. Hidley - undefeated

2/3/4.  Nolf/Kemmerer/Lavallee

5. Shields

No head-to-heads.  Will come down to RPI & quality wins.

Lavallee will have an advantage on "qualifier placement".

Sound reasoning.  But, to what extent are the seeding groups for each of the weight classes going to punish MFFs to 6th place?  Does Micah Jordan come back into play for a top 4 seed, if he wins the B1G title?

TBar why do you refuse to give and Ohio State guys credit?? I understand today was a horrible day for you as a fan, but your rep and credibility on here will carry on well past this tournament. Don’t be that guy. Kemerer hardly pinned himself. Micah stuck him, plain n simple, just as Amine did BoJo.

I guess this comes from also hearing you say earlier NaTo wrestled the perfect match and will never beat Spencer Lee again. Youdo realize Lee hasn’t taken NaTo down in 9 periods counting, right?

TBar why do you refuse to give and Ohio State guys credit?? I understand today was a horrible day for you as a fan, but your rep and credibility on here will carry on well past this tournament. Don’t be that guy. Kemerer hardly pinned himself. Micah stuck him, plain n simple, just as Amine did BoJo.

I guess this comes from also hearing you say earlier NaTo wrestled the perfect match and will never beat Spencer Lee again. Youdo realize Lee hasn’t taken NaTo down in 9 periods counting, right?

I think he was being sarcastic since someone in another thread said Bo pinned himself

He's not a wrestling fan, he's a Penn State fan.

Lu_alum :

As mff's don't really come into play for NCAA Seeding, I would say not much except for the impact on "qualifier placement".

With that being said, I think mff out to 6th should be more of a penalty in consideration of Seeding.

Even if Micah wins Big 10, I don't believe his "body of work" matches the 3 wrestlers we are discussing for 2/3/4.

We all know Nolf is clearly the best if healthy.

Hope to see you in Cleveland !

Edited by Show_Me

Let me explain this for you, it's called sarcasm. Someone claimed Bo Jo pinned himself, so I sarcastically claimed Kemerer pinned himself. That is how sarcasm works. 

Edited by TBar1977