Sign in to follow this  
BigTenFanboy

B1G Finals

Coon is still the #1 seed at NCAAs, I'd think. More wins, more quality wins, and they split their two matches. 

Your a nut, Synder just beat him or did you not read that.. It is last person who won the head to head that will get the top seed

I feel like this Big Ten's was the most exciting in a long time and that the season just ended.  It's awesome that we still get the NCAAs!  Having Flo stream all the matches of the conferences this weekend, along with the CA state championships, made this one of the best wrestling weekends in a long time for me.  

2 gigantic wins for roomates Kyle Snyder and Nathan Tomasello relative to seeding in NCAA’s... in particular Tomasello. Bo Jordan just gave himself a tough quarterfinal after this weekend. Still think he takes 3rd in 2 weeks though.

2 gigantic wins for roomates Kyle Snyder and Nathan Tomasello relative to seeding in NCAA’s... in particular Tomasello. Bo Jordan just gave himself a tough quarterfinal after this weekend. Still think he takes 3rd in 2 weeks though.

They're seniors in college. They don't have their own rooms at this point?

I wonder who comes on here now saying Myles has Bo's number?  6-2 should be enough to convince folks that while Martin is good Bo's the real deal and is great.

So since Bo is so good and Martin Can't beat him. Would you give me 100 to 1 odds for 20 dollars.

They're seniors in college. They don't have their own rooms at this point?

Not to drag this thread too far off topic, but this comment caught me off guard.  Do current college students assume they will have a private room before they graduate?  Admittedly I'm a dinosaur as my siblings and I left college 20+ years ago, but private rooms were very scarce in years gone by.  While grads have plenty of legit reasons for complaining about the cost of academia, insisting on a private room seems like an 'unforced error' if you want to keep a handle on expenditures.