tightwaist

DeSanto goes down

Prior to Cornell

• Tucker was a two-time prep national champion and four-time national finalist while attending Blair Academy.

• He wrestled at weights from 103 to 132 during his career.

• Served as team captain as a senior.

• Ranked among the top 25 recruits nationally according to the Associated Wrestling Press.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of me pulls for DeSanto because of his style and pace. Part of me thinks he is a little obnoxious sometimes with his "what did I do wrong?" antics

I like the kid but the knee tweak was a bit much.

Earlier in the bout there was a coming together of heads too, not sure what happened there either but Tucker went off for a bit then returned, I assume protocol.

Tucker is a stud, seen him all year.  As soon as he figures out how good he is look out.

Desanto gave Tucker's knee a little "extra" late in the match.

Pretty low move from Desanto if you ask me.

BS move by DeSanto IMO... and then he acted like a crybaby when he was penalized for it. I’m a fan of DeSanto but that was an awful display of sportsmanship.

I was wondering when people were going to notice this. I enjoy watching DeSanto for his pace and admire that he was willing to go after spencer Lee, but he has always had terrible sportsmanship! If you followed him closely in high school you would find it hard to be fan.

Can you guys watch the match? For me it doesn't load past the first 6 seconds. Typical Flow. 

I can watch the match just fine.

For the record, DeSanto appeared to come back to sanity immediately after the match, offering his hand to Tucker to help him up (after

DeSanto put him on his butt three seconds after the buzzer).  He was so clearly frustrated by Tucker's defense, and then losing in the last

20 seconds.  Interesting in DeSanto's four matches against Mueller and Tucker (two each), DeSanto scored exactly zero (0) takedowns.