Sign in to follow this  
tigerfan9311

Seed 133

1 Gross - no brainer

2 Micic - worst loss was DeSanto.  Won the last 2 with Pletcher

3 Brock - lost to Bridges, avenged at Big12, and the loss to Parker.  Best win was Erneste.  Hmm...maybe this is too high.

4 Pletcher - lost only to Micic x2, no bad losses

5 Erneste - wins over EIWA champ and ACC champ, lost to Brock and Mueller, no bad losses

6 Bridges/Forys/Mueller/Parker/DeSanto - who knows?

1 Gross - no brainer

2 Micic - worst loss was DeSanto. Won the last 2 with Pletcher

3 Brock - lost to Bridges, avenged at Big12, and the loss to Parker. Best win was Erneste. Hmm...maybe this is too high.

4 Pletcher - lost only to Micic x2, no bad losses

5 Erneste - wins over EIWA champ and ACC champ, lost to Brock and Mueller, no bad losses

6 Bridges/Forys/Mueller/Parker/DeSanto - who knows?

Erneste has NOT beaten EIWA Champ (Parker).

1. Gross

2. Micic

3. Pletcher (only 2 losses, both to Micic who he has also beaten)

4. Brock

5. Erneste

6-9. Difficult

Edited by Show_Me

Brock might make the finals. Had a good match vs Gross in Big 12 finals, had chances to win going into the final 45 seconds or so. I think he can beat Micic, who is projected #2. If he doesn't make #3 seed I hope he slips to #6 so he's in the opposite bracket from Gross, but don't see that happening. 

Got to say I'm an even bigger fan of Brock this week than last. His sportsmanship towards Montorie was pretty classy. 

Probably my homerism, but I expect great things from Brock at nationals. Love his style, always working for points. Very creative wrestler. 

Edited by TobusRex

Brock might make the finals. Had a good match vs Gross in Big 12 finals, had chances to win going into the final 45 seconds or so. I think he can beat Micic, who is projected #2. If he doesn't make #3 seed I hope he slips to #6 so he's in the opposite bracket from Gross, but don't see that happening. 

Got to say I'm an even bigger fan of Brock this week than last. His sportsmanship towards Montorie was pretty classy. 

Probably my homerism, but I expect great things from Brock at nationals. Love his style, always working for points. Very creative wrestler. 

I would agree with the picks above by tigerfan.  I also agree that Brock is the second best in the field but will be the 3 seed and that he and Gross will meet in the finals.  

From what I have seen:

Gross

Everyone else

He has been pretty damn impressive. We'll see if it holds at the big show.

Brock made Gross look mortal this year (maybe mckee did too early in the season?)

Gross is my pick but not a lock