teach

Wisconsin

I think Askren can explain away some of his conspiracy theories by simply stating that he is an entertainment star in his current career and controversy sells.  He is one of the best wrestling minds in the US, and I would love to see him take the helm of Wisconsin. 

I think Askren can explain away some of his conspiracy theories by simply stating that he is an entertainment star in his current career and controversy sells.  He is one of the best wrestling minds in the US, and I would love to see him take the helm of Wisconsin. 

No, you can't explain away claiming that shooting victims are actors. It makes you unhireable in a university setting.  However, I was looking through his twitter and don't see any evidence where  he said this.  Are we sure this actually happened and isn't made up? Anyone have a link to these tweets? All I see is stuff about cryptocurrency, which means he's easily scammed out of money, but doesn't impact whether hiring him will cause a storm of controversy.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

No, you can't explain away claiming that shooting victims are actors. It makes you unhireable in a university setting.  However, I was looking through his twitter and don't see any evidence where  he said this.  Are we sure this actually happened and isn't made up? Anyone have a link to these tweets? All I see is stuff about cryptocurrency, which means he's easily scammed out of money, but doesn't impact whether hiring him will cause a storm of controversy.  

I am not a student of his twitter account, but I think there might be some scrubbing going on (now I am getting into conspiracy theories!).  Interesting if true. 

Anyone who claims that really shouldn't be around children or impressionable adults.  

You can note when Joe Rogan, who is a bit of a conspiracy theorist and usually lets his guests go, explains to Aksren there is no chance Sandy Hook didnt happen.  Askren seems kinda of surprised Rogan disagreed.

At least you need one iota of evidence to do a PhD where as you have Askren saying "is there a 99.9999% that Sandy Hook was real right? Is there some crazy small chance it didn't happen? Sure." He walks it back when Joe Rogan disagrees of course. These people always make claims with no evidence and say 'independently think about it yourself' which is true, but then they pick and choose what they want to believe off some random dudes blog online. It would be a mistake for WI to hire Askren.

If you don't believe me go to 4:25 in the video matts1w posted.

Yeah, like the majority of the phd's aren't commie sympathetizers or outright communists.

And then there's this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by pawrestler

At least you need one iota of evidence to do a PhD where as you have Askren saying "is there a 99.9999% that Sandy Hook was real right? Is there some crazy small chance it didn't happen? Sure." He walks it back when Joe Rogan disagrees of course. These people always make claims with no evidence and say 'independently think about it yourself' which is true, but then they pick and choose what they want to believe off some random dudes blog online. It would be a mistake for WI to hire Askren.

Ben should keep this to himself because 90% of Americans are brainwashed with the red , white and blue.

He's in a no win situation discussing topics like Sandy Hook.

However, after Operation Northwoods declassification, it's apparent that the military would bomb American cities to blame on the enemy. That's a fact.

We're building up to NCAA's, let's stick to wrestling talk.

Edited by cjc007

Sounded like Askren was only laying the "spectrum" and to put it politically, extreme left/right differences.  You have one side which believes everything on the news, while the other sits around in tin foil hats believing everything is a conspiracy.  

Not so sure if Askren was including himself with the tin foil fans...

You can note when Joe Rogan, who is a bit of a conspiracy theorist and usually lets his guests go, explains to Aksren there is no chance Sandy Hook didnt happen.  Askren seems kinda of surprised Rogan disagreed.

Rogan's buddy Eddie Bravo is a huge CTer.

Back in the day Rogan used to talk about the moon landing being a hoax but then he started having Neil Degrass Tyson on and he backed off.

I disagree with this though. Chertow started building the program and then just left it. Presumably because it wasn't as financially lucrative as he first thought. Why would you want someone like that to lead your program?

Chertow was fired, he is an NCAA compliance nightmare.

Rogan's buddy Eddie Bravo is a huge CTer.

Back in the day Rogan used to talk about the moon landing being a hoax but then he started having Neil Degrass Tyson on and he backed off.

Isn't Bravo a flat Earth guy?

Edited by cjc007

I guess everyone will see things using their own bias.   I took it as Askren making a point of not believing everything you read or hear as from media without checking out other sources as their agenda is not always reporting the total story.  All media will report based on the facts pertinent to their slant which in turn create ratings.  

Yeah, like the majority of the phd's aren't commie sympathetizers or outright communists.

And then there's this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

Lol so military leadership came up with a plan for false flag propaganda to start a war with Cuba which was immediately rejected by the President and resulted in the removal of the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (all of this during the build of the Cold War) gives credence Sandy Hook CTs? 

Lay off the Infowars bud

I guess everyone will see things using their own bias. I took it as Askren making a point of not believing everything you read or hear as from media without checking out other sources as their agenda is not always reporting the total story. All media will report based on the facts pertinent to their slant which in turn create ratings.

I've met Ben and think he's a great guy. I look forward to seeing him in Cleveland.

Lol so military leadership came up with a plan for false flag propaganda to start a war with Cuba which was immediately rejected by the President and resulted in the removal of the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (all of this during the build of the Cold War) gives credence Sandy Hook CTs?

Lay off the Infowars bud

No, but it goes to show what depths the CIA will go to further their agenda.

Infowars? lol

Edited by cjc007

Chertow was fired, he is an NCAA compliance nightmare.

Yeah, I have to agree with this. While a really nice guy, the only place in the NCAA where Ken will be happy coaching is Ken Chertow University, where is president, AD and head wrestling coach.

I don't remember seeing anything like that, but I unfollowed Askren months ago. I do remember him reposting stuff from rightwing sources.