Sign in to follow this  
russelscout

Fretwell and Roper

Love them both, Fretwell is one of the most unique, funny dudes in wrestling. Pure passion and you never know what he's going to say - but you know it'll be funny. 

Roper's technical acumen is off the charts, he and Fretwell paired so well together back in the day on Flo. 

Edited by Gantry

Fretwell is pretty fun. I follow him on twitter and occasionally tweet smart ass remarks at him. He's occasionally tweeted smart ass comments back!

Regarding Roper, I haven't been following him since Jack Tripper moved out of his apartment building.

Edited by TobusRex

I cannot remember the tournament this year that Fretwell was calling for Flo, but it was the best. So good, they told him to tone it down. He has some great one liners.

He has done the Southern Scuffle in the past and I believe he did it this year so I would imagine that is it.

I have been lobbying for a Fretwell and Zeb Miller show for 2 years now. I think they would be great.

Martin is too cheap.

Gorilla Hulk vs. Dake-

About a minute and a half in: "They should have a fire pit around this thing, or spikes"  best line ever...

https://www.flowrestling.org/video/5246915-149-lbs-finals-frank-gorillahulk-molinaro-penn-state-vs-kyle-dake-cornell

Edited by stp