Sign in to follow this  
smackie84

Beazley drops out of NCAA's....

The guy dislocated his elbow in his last match at Big Tens to end his college career. Let's crack jokes about something else.

Seriously, that really sucks! I feel for the guy. Definitely not something to joke about! 

What, you dopes incapable of sarcasm?  This forum has been rife with theories about medical forfeits and hidden agendas and treachery.  My post calls those fools, I suspect you among them,  out.  Expand your worldview.

What, you dopes incapable of sarcasm?  This forum has been rife with theories about medical forfeits and hidden agendas and treachery.  My post calls those fools, I suspect you among them,  out.  Expand your worldview.

My world view before smackie84

P4102068-560x419.jpg

My world view after smackie84

a_whole_new_world__wallpaper_by_madmoise

not me, I got your excellent sarcasm from the start. such a great bit. extremely clever thread you started. well done, everyone is very impressed by your wit. 

We all understand that you were trying to be sarcastic and funny. You just weren't.