Sign in to follow this  
gowrestle

Henson a joke?

As his guy was walking out to the mat for the Big12 finals, he was looking at his cell phone. That picture said a lot.

(Never saw Sanderson, Smith, Ryan, Goodale, Koll, or anyone, do that.)

As his guy was walking out to the mat for the Big12 finals, he was looking at his cell phone. That picture said a lot.

Isn't that because Coach Sanderson believes there are little witches inside cell phones that draw the emojis?

Where's the picture?

Edited by Medicine_Man

I keep many of my notes on my phone and utilize it as a business tool.    When I coached, I carried a note pad with all sorts of stats and tendencies which I gathered leading up to competitions.    Today I'd likely do the same only using a tablet.   I actually do utilize a tablet for specific growth charts of the hogs and for mood documentation.      Perhaps Henson refers to notes on his cellular device in similar fashion to how I used the rolled up notepad.   .  There's no shame in embracing technology, particularly in the work place.   Did you happen to see what it was he was looking at on the device?     That could go a long way to determining if he's "a joke".   

I keep many of my notes on my phone and utilize it as a business tool. When I coached, I carried a note pad with all sorts of stats and tendencies which I gathered leading up to competitions. Today I'd likely do the same only using a tablet. I actually do utilize a tablet for specific growth charts of the hogs and for mood documentation. Perhaps Henson refers to notes on his cellular device in similar fashion to how I used the rolled up notepad. . There's no shame in embracing technology, particularly in the work place. Did you happen to see what it was he was looking at on the device? That could go a long way to determining if he's "a joke".

Very good point but I doubt he was looking at the scouting report while the kid was walking out to the mat. If he was, then it was too late for that. Anyway, looking at a cell phone at that time was bad optics.

Very good point but I doubt he was looking at the scouting report while the kid was walking out to the mat. If he was, then it was too late for that. Anyway, looking at a cell phone at that time was bad optics.

They found what he was reading. “Grab milk and bread on way home”

I keep many of my notes on my phone and utilize it as a business tool.    When I coached, I carried a note pad with all sorts of stats and tendencies which I gathered leading up to competitions.    Today I'd likely do the same only using a tablet.   I actually do utilize a tablet for specific growth charts of the hogs and for mood documentation.      Perhaps Henson refers to notes on his cellular device in similar fashion to how I used the rolled up notepad.   .  There's no shame in embracing technology, particularly in the work place.   Did you happen to see what it was he was looking at on the device?     That could go a long way to determining if he's "a joke".   

Doubt it.  He is obsessed with that rolled up paper he totes around.

You are right....it was work oriented

25820427587_249f106018_o_d.jpg