Sign in to follow this  
Guest Long_Arms

Big Ten top 4 per weight

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:13 pm

These are my projected outcomes not seeds

Weird that Long_Arms post didn't appear in this thread despite it saying he was the last poster. This forum needs some maintenance.

Ahh, Long_Arms got caught by the bug that zaps the post when flipping to the next page.

What are you saying?

Brown ahead of the guy that beat him because he lost to the Mizzou kid?

Does head to head not trump common opponent?

Re-read my posts. In the way that Delgado or Green are ahead of Megaludis and D. Alton. The point is that Brown was "in" every one of the matches that he lost to the four that are picked to place in the top-4 in the OP. I see a strong potential for Brown to beat anyone of those guys the next time he sees them which would put him in the top-4. Q. Wright had previously lost to every guy he beat at B1Gs and NCAAs two years ago when he won it all. Stranger things have happen than to predict Brown avenging a close loss to any one or all of the selected top-4.

But what color was the wrestling mat? You do know that in Big 10 seeding they not only look at whether a wrestler was almost "in" a match he lost and whether he was almost "out" of a match he won, but they also factor in the color of the mat on which the match was wrestled :roll:

As a state fan, it wouldn't be right if Brown was seeded any higher than 5. Regardless whether he got teched by all four and lost by 4 altogether, he still lost to all of them. On the flip side, I think he is capable of beating any of them.

@157 Dylan should be #3 on the big ten as he beat Green in the Dual this year

By your logic, Green should be #1 since he beat Welsh in the dual.

By my logic Dylan with a h2h over Green and a 21-3 record with his only losses to currently ranked #2 DSJ, #4 Fleming, and #3 Napoli. And Green having an 18-3 record after losing to #14 Moore, #2 DSJ and #5 Dylan.