mattchristensen112

Anyone make an automated bracket for pick'ems before

Hey everyone,

I am thinking of trying to create a pick'ems bracket for NCAAs using Google Sheets and javascript, but wanted to know if anyone has a template already created in some form. Anyone ever try or have anything?

Thanks!

I do one every year using google sheets. I have to update it and put in the wrestlers. I can send you a copy when it's done if you'd like. 

Regarding this spreadsheet, and Excuse an old duffer for asking, but do you have to copy and paste the winning wrestler's name down to the next bracket?  I was hoping that I could just pop the mouse a couple of times and it would transfer?

Regarding this spreadsheet, and Excuse an old duffer for asking, but do you have to copy and paste the winning wrestler's name down to the next bracket?  I was hoping that I could just pop the mouse a couple of times and it would transfer?

you have to open the file in a excel spreadsheet I believe and then enter the scores of the matches. The wrestlers automatically move throughout the bracket

you have to open the file in a excel spreadsheet I believe and then enter the scores of the matches. The wrestlers automatically move throughout the bracket

This is correct.

Just enter a number in the yellow highlighted cells. The winning wrestler will advance in the bracket.