josephe

Suriano drama...again

http://www.nj.com/rutgers/index.ssf/2018/03/rutgers_nick_suriano_at_ncaa_championships_adversity_wont_stop_me_from_getting_what_i_want.html

What got stolen from him last year?  He got hurt.  He wasn't gauranteed top of the podium.  Not liking the way he's talking.  Drama last year over the ankle, than transfers, now have it all over again, hurt, mum's the word on the injury and who knows how he'll do but he gets a TON of press.

Think it's all working against him - too much pressure to finish 1st.

If he didn't hurt the ankle, even if he didn't win it all last year, wonder if he'd still be at PSU and guarantee he wouldn't be getting the press he's getting but he's become so controversial - and that creates interest.

Nothing against Nick, actually wishing top of the podium for him but believe all the drama working against him.  And believe he has injury worse than anyone will talk about.  I say, unfortunately, he places his seed - 4th.  Or I'd bet high chance he med forfeits out again if he's losing in early round match.

Anyone watch the Flo special on him?  He says PSU kept him out.

http://www.nj.com/rutgers/index.ssf/2018/03/rutgers_nick_suriano_at_ncaa_championships_adversity_wont_stop_me_from_getting_what_i_want.html

What got stolen from him last year?  He got hurt.  He wasn't gauranteed top of the podium.  Not liking the way he's talking.  Drama last year over the ankle, than transfers, now have it all over again, hurt, mum's the word on the injury and who knows how he'll do but he gets a TON of press.

Think it's all working against him - too much pressure to finish 1st.

If he didn't hurt the ankle, even if he didn't win it all last year, wonder if he'd still be at PSU and guarantee he wouldn't be getting the press he's getting but he's become so controversial - and that creates interest.

Nothing against Nick, actually wishing top of the podium for him but believe all the drama working against him.  And believe he has injury worse than anyone will talk about.  I say, unfortunately, he places his seed - 4th.  Or I'd bet high chance he med forfeits out again if he's losing in early round match.

No he doesn't. He says he refused the recommended surgery. 

Can give me the time of a direct quote in the film where he says that  PSU, Cael or anyone kept him out of the post season last year? Gotta say, I dont remember that and I think that would stick out pretty clearly. I remember him blaming his injury, but that's it. 

He clearly says "It got stripped when I got hurt" at 06:58.

He mentions there were difference in opinion between he and the coaching staff in what they thought was going on before his x-ray. 

He actually says specifically that he decided that he didnt want to get surgery and would be out of the post season. 

Meanwhile Kyle Snyder gave an interview after Big Tens where he said Tomasello is still hurt from injury suffered against Daton Fix. You hear crickets out of Tomasello. Different mindset. Different mentality.

Not that I’m trying to defend Suriano here but he’s being asked about his injury last year and his injuries this year, as is the coaching staff. They’re all being asked about that stuff all the time. Tomasello and coaches aren’t really being asked about his injury, so of course it’s going to be quiet on that side.

Not that I’m trying to defend Suriano here but he’s being asked about his injury last year and his injuries this year, as is the coaching staff. They’re all being asked about that stuff all the time. Tomasello and coaches aren’t really being asked about his injury, so of course it’s going to be quiet on that side.

Fair.

So three of the top 4 at 125 have some sort of injury? Do we have any info on Cruz?

Cruz is suffering from a bruised ego because he actually wrestled, won the tournament and Flo gave the Fearless Warrior moniker to a no-participant. As a result he has vowed corrective actions including trying not to fit in with his Lehigh teammates , taking drama courses and working hard at developing a martyrdom complex so he can be enigmatic and get a Fearless Fosdick video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There can never be enough Suriano, dake, Taylor or marstellar threads. They all say the same thing.

O'come on. Suriano would never, ever have a perfect win record against Dake in fanatasy matches like Taylor. I think he is up to 473-0 now against him.

Was another thread necessary?

http://board.themat.com/index.php?/topic/17177-fearless-warrior/?view=getnewpost

Here is the thread discussing the Suriano video

There can never be enough Suriano, dake, Taylor or marstellar threads. They all say the same thing.

We have a bad habit on this board of starting new threads without checking if there's already a discussion going. Another board that my husband and I follow (a college basketball fan site) is exactly the opposite though and has threads that are super duper broad, like "2017-18 SEASON" and the topics go literally 100+ pages deep. Hahaha

We have a bad habit on this board of starting new threads without checking if there's already a discussion going. Another board that my husband and I follow (a college basketball fan site) is exactly the opposite though and has threads that are super duper broad, like "2017-18 SEASON" and the topics go literally 100+ pages deep. Hahaha

Pamela speaks wisely. Listen to her.

Cruz is suffering from a bruised ego because he actually wrestled, won the tournament and Flo gave the Fearless Warrior moniker to a no-participant. As a result he has vowed corrective actions including trying not to fit in with his Lehigh teammates , taking drama courses and working hard at developing a martyrdom complex so he can be enigmatic and get a Fearless Fosdick video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I call BS.  That is an old injury for Cruz.  I'm positive he bruised that thing when he got thrown to his back on 12/4/16.