josephe

Suriano drama...again

I don't understand the issue...he didn't say anything controversial at all

I get it. He is fun to hate, but lets not make a big deal out of nothing

Yep, he left Penn State. It is not like he bolted from Iowa.

Flo exploited a troubled kid for a cheap thrill, then used the video as click bait to gain attention, members, traffic. They don’t have access to PSU, Suriano was the next best thing.

What makes him troubled? The ultra success he’s had in such a short life?

.... seems like a good hard working kid to me- - - injuries suck, we all know that. The "timing" of an injury

and the training time lost during recovery also suck. I wish the kid well .....

Edited by TFBJR

Flo exploited a troubled kid for a cheap thrill, then used the video as click bait to gain attention, members, traffic. They don’t have access to PSU, Suriano was the next best thing.

The Suriano story is interesting. Not everything has to be about PSU. Please go away.

I wish the kid well, hope he prevents additional tOSU points. I won’t reply to the troubled question.

You wish him well because you want him to prevent another team from scoring points at NCAAs, but he is the troubled one? Are you sure you weren't projecting with that barb?

You wish him well because you want him to prevent another team from scoring points at NCAAs, but he is the troubled one? Are you sure you weren't projecting with that barb?

You’re welcome to erase the word “troubled” from your minds, it is my interpretation and the least important part of my post. My post has little to do with NS, and much more to do with Flo. It’s a statement, take it for what it’s worth. I do wish the kid well, win or lose. Frankly, I have tremendous respect for NaTo and wish him the best too. Making a point that Suriano’s success at tOSU’s expense would help my favorite team is not ground breaking. Hell, I love tOSU too having grown up in Ohio, and wrestled for tOSU a long time ago. It’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re welcome to erase the word “troubled” from your minds, it is my interpretation and the least important part of my post. My post has little to do with NS, and much more to do with Flo. It’s a statement, take it for what it’s worth. I do wish the kid well, win or lose. Frankly, I have tremendous respect for NaTo and wish him the best too. Making a point that Suriano’s success at tOSU’s expense would help my favorite team is not ground breaking. Hell, I love tOSU too having grown up in Ohio, and wrestled for tOSU a long time ago. It’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In what way is he troubled?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk