Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

How close to 100 percent is Jason Nolf

Nolf  is 100 percent according to today's Pre NCAA PSU Wrestling Media Day. 

http://www.centredaily.com/sports/college/penn-state-university/psu-wrestling/article204767264.html

One added note, Nick Nevills is at 255lbs. Anyone who watched him closely this year would recognize this is good news. Down from the 275lbs he wrestled at during the Southern Scuffle.

He's obviously going to say he's at 100%.  Wrestling culture doesn't allow wrestlers to "make excuses" even if they are obviously injured, and he wouldn't want to broadcast that he is hobbled anyway.  With knee injuries, it always takes a while to truly be 100%, and he wouldn't have completely healed from the way he looked last week.  

He still is probably the favorite at the weight though, even if hurt. 

Good point...injuries help.

Yeah, that’s what I said.

What I actually said is that nobody is 100% but that the break may see him be a little fresher.

Reading is actually pretty easy it’s the comprehension that’s so tricky for some people.

Yeah, that’s what I said.

What I actually said is that nobody is 100% but that the break may see him be a little fresher.

Reading is actually pretty easy it’s the comprehension that’s so tricky for some people.

He read what you wrote.  

I think Carl is troubled.

90s21.jpg

Well, I  reckon what you're a wanting to know is why I'm troubled.  I reckon the reason I'm troubled is cause of Old man Ryan's boy named Tommy Ryan.  Tommy is even more cruel than the Brands brothers.  He's always trying to take people to the Dark Place.  And he's taken advantage of the 'rasslers on his team by not allowing 'em to get their rabies vaccinations and such.  Now, I've read the Bible quite a bit and I 'spect he just might be demon possessed.  So, I reckon you can see why I'm troubled by all of this.

Nolf  is 100 percent according to today's Pre NCAA PSU Wrestling Media Day. 

Yup and Trump didn't pay Stormy Daniels, star of "Camp Cuddly Pines Powertool Massacre" the $130k hush money

Edited by stp

The T-rump in the White House has been appraised of the situation and will commission a special investigator with subpoena power to set up a special cabinet level office to investigate the question even as they have the Dept. of Defense and CIA looking into Penn State as a weapon to be used by the United States against North Korea, the Taliban and Utah.

I was shocked when I watched him warm up at Big 10's. He appeared to have full flexibility in the knee. He was taking deep bends and there did not appear to be any wince in his facial expressions.

In his first round match he appeared hesitant in putting in the legs and slid off the top of Tucker. It appeared he had second thoughts as he shifted his weight over the top.

With an additional ten days to heal and train I am betting he is close to 100% and can win on one leg his first two matches.

He will have three hard matches after that and he will need to be ready for Kemerer in the Quarters.

At 90% he is heads above the rest of the field and I wish him the best of luck this week. 

I hope Kemerer is 100 percent, that way he can knock off Micah in the consi side. 

Don't think that is happening bud.  I see Micah in the semis.

I predict Nolf gets it done though.

Someone said 90% and Nolf gets it done, I'm thinking if he's 75% he is getting it done because he is that good.

Hidlay does match up well with Nolf though and I'll be rooting for Hidlay but tough to bet against Nolf.