Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

How close to 100 percent is Jason Nolf

Don't think that is happening bud.  I see Micah in the semis.

I predict Nolf gets it done though.

Someone said 90% and Nolf gets it done, I'm thinking if he's 75% he is getting it done because he is that good.

Hidlay does match up well with Nolf though and I'll be rooting for Hidlay but tough to bet against Nolf.

If Lavallee can take Micah down, that is gonna be a long ride. We'll know soon enough. 

This forum seems to be overlooking Pantaleo from Michigan.  He wrestled Nolf tough in dual and won B1Gs.  He's gotten better over the season.  He's physical and offensive and I believe he's the biggest threat to Nolf.  Very little info on Hidlay:  anybody care to comment on his skills, his relevant opponents this year?

This forum seems to be overlooking Pantaleo from Michigan.  He wrestled Nolf tough in dual and won B1Gs.  He's gotten better over the season.  He's physical and offensive and I believe he's the biggest threat to Nolf.  Very little info on Hidlay:  anybody care to comment on his skills, his relevant opponents this year?

Hidlay: Great positioning, nothing flashy, pretty strong, quick and when he shoots he is aggressive. Good finisher, probably has a high percentage of his shots resulting in td's. Doesn't tire out. He likes that same left underhook that I mar uses all the time. 

Edited by TBar1977

I still don't get the Nolf is injured badly thing unless people still cannot process the whole Suriano thing from last year. Logical fallacy says they are not the same thing. The guy dominated two matches at B10's and then took a pass. It put him in a worse place in the bracket but if Nolf is Nolf then it may cost PSU a point. 

I don't worry about Nolf's leg ........ I wonder about his LUNGS, If he doesn't back away from his normal pace...... it could cost him. Then again maybe he IS 100% and we will get to enjoy a Nolf at full speed.

Lungs? NOLF. Well if that is your only question then I can't ever remember Nolf even breathing hard. Seems to have those extreme conditioning sports lungs.

Lungs? NOLF. Well if that is your only question then I can't ever remember Nolf even breathing hard. Seems to have those extreme conditioning sports lungs.

msgallan......... IF he hasn't been able to train hard.......YES indeed he could have lung issues........ ANYONE that has a clue would realize that. Where did I say Mr. Nolf EVER had lung issues in the past. I,myself, as do most, hope for a completely healthy Nolf.

msgallan......... IF he hasn't been able to train hard.......YES indeed he could have lung issues........ ANYONE that has a clue would realize that. Where did I say Mr. Nolf EVER had lung issues in the past. I,myself, as do most, hope for a completely healthy Nolf.

lungs are mental too, thats what you don't get.