Sign in to follow this  
Tofurky

Is There a More Exciting Wrestler?

I realize that this is cut down to show the action, but is there another guy out there who throws the kitchen sink at you like Chamizo does? He is so unorthodox in his approach (half "wrong" inside trip/half failed headlock?), where he is willing to give up points to score points, he makes for quite possibly the most exciting wrestler in the sport today. I cannot wait for his match against JB.

who are these "VIP friends?" his friends 90% from Russia, and they are all wrestlers 

It was just one friend, to be fair. It all happened on Instagram. An italian rapper commented a Chamizo's post, insulting Burroughs. A fellow wrestler from Italy stepped in, telling him to show some respect to a legend of the sport. The rapper replied with harsh words, saying that he knows wrestling well and that JB it's not Jon Bones Jones (proving, indeed, that he knows nothing about wrestling). 

Chamizo then stepped in, tells the italian wrestler that he's the one who has to show respect, and supports his friend telling him "Well said, bro". Very cheap move by Chamizo, truly disappointing.

There is not a more exciting wrestler than Frank, though i do love watching me some 61kg guys: Bonne, Rashidov, Aliyev, Khinchegashvilli, etc. all super entertaining.  Takahashi is up there too, though don't get to see the Japanese guys wrestle as often, unfortunately.

It was just one friend, to be fair. It all happened on Instagram. An italian rapper commented a Chamizo's post, insulting Burroughs. A fellow wrestler from Italy stepped in, telling him to show some respect to a legend of the sport. The rapper replied with harsh words, saying that he knows wrestling well and that JB it's not Jon Bones Jones (proving, indeed, that he knows nothing about wrestling). 

Chamizo then stepped in, tells the italian wrestler that he's the one who has to show respect, and supports his friend telling him "Well said, bro". Very cheap move by Chamizo, truly disappointing.

oh yeah.....he did it, he tried to provoke JB and his fans. Very sneaky move by Frank yeah, but i chatting with his coach he call him "good guy" maybe for coach he is good person, but he wanna be like Conor 

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

There is not a more exciting wrestler than Frank, though i do love watching me some 61kg guys: Bonne, Rashidov, Aliyev, Khinchegashvilli, etc. all super entertaining.  Takahashi is up there too, though don't get to see the Japanese guys wrestle as often, unfortunately.

we dont take "light weights" 61-57, cuz their wrestlers are so fast, all matches at light are very impressive. 

JB.....4 time world champ.....olympic champ...it like Jon Jones in UFC. modern day we dont have these guys like JB, yes we have in greco, Vlasov 2x olympic gold and Lopez, but in FS....who after Saitiev have these results? 4 time world champ, maybe 5 in 2018! maybe. 

Gatsalov? 6 time world and 1 time Olympic champ. Even won one at heavyweight when his first two years were at 185lbs! Has wins against world champs at three different weight classes. At 185 he beat Satiev, Romero, and Cael. At 211 he beat Muradov, Gazymazov, Ketov, Yazdani, Gadisov, Eldar K, GG and Snyder. At heavyweight he beat Mahkov and a young 1st year Akgul.  Sajidov is the only guy he never beat. Who has a resume like this??? I would argue he is the best in the last 15 years. He didn't light it up though and was conservative and somewhat defensive wrestler.

Edited by PRyan2012

Gatsalov? 6 time world and 1 time Olympic champ. Even won one at heavyweight when his first two years were at 185lbs! Has wins against world champs at three different weight classes. At 185 he beat Satiev, Romero, and Cael. At 211 he beat Muradov, Gazymazov, Ketov, Yazdani, Gadisov, Eldar K, GG and Snyder. At heavyweight he beat Mahkov and a young 1st year Akgul.  Sajidov is the only guy he never beat. Who has a resume like this??? I would argue he is the best in the last 15 years. He didn't light it up though and was conservative and somewhat defensive wrestler.

Gatsalov retired. He is the head coach of Kazakh team. I mean more world champs....more...4-5 tim.....6!...7!....start! I think Saitiev better for results. But Gatsalov beat more tough guys than Saitiev. 

Edited by Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

oh yeah.....he did it, he tried to provoke JB and his fans. Very sneaky move by Frank yeah, but i chatting with his coach he call him "good guy" maybe for coach he is good person, but he wanna be like Conor 

Yeah, I agree with you. Frank has always been a class act, I think he acted like this on purpose, he wants to build up his match with JB. But I don't like that very much, personally. I think there's no need to stage a fake beef, everyone is going to be excited to watch the match, regardless of those antics.

Isn't JB a lot bigger than Chamizo?

Not much

Chamizo cuts a fair bit to make 70. JB doesn’t cut all that much to make 74.

I’d guess Chamizo is 5-10 pounds lighter than Jordan when he is maintaining for 70. If he plans to move up, he won’t be undersized.