Sign in to follow this  
iGranby

Question about seating this weekend...

My finals ticket section is designated as "PROM", and I cannot find that anywhere on the Q's seating chart, or the chart I was sent with my tickets. Anyone have any clue what that means? Anyone else have a seat in this section?

My other tickets have "traditional" sections, and I'd just like to know what I'm getting into for Saturday night. 

Thanks for any help. 

My finals ticket section is designated as "PROM", and I cannot find that anywhere on the Q's seating chart, or the chart I was sent with my tickets. Anyone have any clue what that means? Anyone else have a seat in this section?

My other tickets have "traditional" sections, and I'd just like to know what I'm getting into for Saturday night. 

Thanks for any help.

Your seats Saturday night will be in the local Cleveland High School gym, do you have a date? ;)

I'm not sure if you're going to get any non-troll answers.

I've never seen "PROM" as a section though... is it possible you got your hands on some floor seats?  That "section" only exists for the finals, and I wouldn't be shocked if the Q's standard section codes aren't set up to accommodate them.  Otherwise I would guess you've got a standing room ticket, but I'm not aware of those being sold at NCAAs.  

Edited by steamboat_charlie

I'm not sure if you're going to get any non-troll answers.

I've never seen "PROM" as a section though... is it possible you got your hands on some floor seats?  That "section" only exists for the finals, and I wouldn't be shocked if the Q's standard section codes aren't set up to accommodate them.  Otherwise I would guess you've got a standing room ticket, but I'm pretty sure they only sell those at outdoor parks.  

Yeah I was prepared for some trolling, lol. 

I would be really surprised if I ended up with standing room only, unless they are on the floor as my tickets are from the "Fan experience" package, but were all purchased separately. So, I'm also wondering if that's the code/section for floor seats. Not getting my hopes up on that one.

We'll see I suppose. I'm excited in any case. Thanks for your input, dude. 

Edited by iGranby

I've seen tickets for "promenade  cc,dd etc."

But I haven't found any indication of the "promenade" on any of Quickin's seating charts.

pretty certain those will part of the additional bleachers set up on the floor for the single mat finals, likely not in any seating charts.

Are these similar to the floor seats in the past or will it be a bleacher arrangement?  I have found sitting here to be much worse than typical stands (even upper deck) if you are in one of the back rows due to lack of elevation and not being able to see the action. I ended up watching off of the scoreboard.

Edited by Billyhoyle