Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Least-Favorite Wrestler(s) Not On Your Team

I wouldnt say that there are any that I "dislike" anymore. Meredith was about the only one and I actually quite like him now.

There are several guys who I think are over-rated though, and its not that I like seeing them lose or anything. I do roll my eyes though when I hear them pushed into conversations they are simply not realistically a part of. 

It's interesting that Heil's struggles this season seem to have dropped him off the hate list. Tsirtsis' struggles have even made him someone to root for. And with PD3 not in the picture, we are really lacking anti-heros this year.

I think DeSanto is a guy that can be a fan favorite for many with his style, pace, and aggressiveness, but his antics, especially the multiple times where he has questionably attempted to injury someone, can make him someone some people will want to root against

1. Stoll - fast forward button for me

2. Suriano - nothing to do with the transfer but something about him creeps me out

Edit -

Meredith is off my list. He was a class act. His liking to be punched in the face not only takes him off my dislike list but also puts him on my favorite list haha

Jack did lose before he faced him and I assume he did that just for me so he is off my list too. Heck Wilson alone gives every nc state wrestler a free pass for me, can’t wait to watch that team as much as I can next year

Added to the list - desanto and Martinez

DeSanto for obvious reasons

Martinez for having to hear him talk about climbing the mountain way too many times for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by RoadrunnerPride

3. Meridith/Jack - if they have to wrestle again please let it be Saturday afternoon in the consis. Like watching two soft pretzels being made for 7 mins

LOL....never heard that descrip before :D

3. Meridith/Jack - if they have to wrestle again please let it be Saturday afternoon in the consis. Like watching two soft pretzels being made for 7 mins

I dont agree with this being a negative thing at all, but wow it made me laugh. That was good.

I think DeSanto is a guy that can be a fan favorite for many with his style, pace, and aggressiveness, but his antics, especially the multiple times where he has questionably attempted to injury someone, can make him someone some people will want to root against

I've only watched two of DeSanto's matches, when he beat Spencer Lee and his recent loss to Tucker, where DeSanto tried to break Tucker's knee after the whistle, then cried to the ref, cried to his coaches.  In the match against Lee I liked him.  Now after the Tucker match I hope he goes 0-2 this weekend.

I dont agree with this being a negative thing at all, but wow it made me laugh. That was good.

I am probably just jealous. I think if all this speghetti/funk wrestling was around in my day I would have never experienced what it would be like to take someone down.

I've only watched two of DeSanto's matches, when he beat Spencer Lee and his recent loss to Tucker, where DeSanto tried to break Tucker's knee after the whistle, then cried to the ref, cried to his coaches. In the match against Lee I liked him. Now after the Tucker match I hope he goes 0-2 this weekend.

Ditto

Mark Hall, definitely. I like him, his attitude. Last year he acted the heel at NCAAs. I thought it was great, and I bet most the people in Cleveland are going to be rooting against him (and against PSU!!).

The first 2 seconds of this highlight vid...

https://twitter.com/flowrestling/status/974282338933895168?s=21

Edited by headshuck

I am probably just jealous. I think if all this speghetti/funk wrestling was around in my day I would have never experienced what it would be like to take someone down.

lol, I gotcha. I was the opposite, probably wouldnt have won as many matches if it werent for it. 

With that being said, guys like Jack and Meredith are on a different planet than I could ever dream of being on. 

The first 2 seconds of this highlight vid...

https://twitter.com/flowrestling/status/974282338933895168?s=21

Last year what he did in the finals really rubbed me the wrong way, Idk what it was about what he did, the smugness of it I think. Probably had something to do with the way he A) made the finals, and B) won the finals match "controversially" , it just seemed arrogant I guess.

What he did in the dual this year though, idk why but I really didn't mind. Kid loves the sport and loves winning and was excited. Could he have maybe waited a few more seconds? Sure, but in any case, he was just super hyped. Like I said, Im not sure why the two seem so different to me and its probably stupid lol. 

The kid will be excited about winning, and he is allowed to celebrate and be excited. 

Edited by iGranby