Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

Least-Favorite Wrestler(s) Not On Your Team

I've only watched two of DeSanto's matches, when he beat Spencer Lee and his recent loss to Tucker, where DeSanto tried to break Tucker's knee after the whistle, then cried to the ref, cried to his coaches.  In the match against Lee I liked him.  Now after the Tucker match I hope he goes 0-2 this weekend.

I've watched several of his matches, including all of them from Southern Scuffle.  Multiple times he started early from neutral, and was warned.  Each time he would put his hands up, like "what did I do", looking around like he was astonished at the call.  It gets annoying quickly. 

Wrestle hard and fair, and most people will cheer for you.  I hope he grows up over the next few years, because he can be fun to watch. 

I can't imagine ever booing a wrestler simply because he doesn't wrestle for the "right" team.  I can't imagine booing a wrestler period, although I have caught myself booing officials for extreme poor calls.  Not liking a wrestler because of his poor attitude? Yeah, I've done that.  Yet I don't boo him, I just cheer the guy he's wrestling all the louder. 

Something is up with mark halls melon. It looks weird and his body looks weird as a result. Big head short legs.

He's got an enormous melon on top, for sure. Probably cries himself to sleep every night on his huge pillow (robbed that from "So I Married an Axe Murderer"). 

I can't imagine ever booing a wrestler simply because he doesn't wrestle for the "right" team.  I can't imagine booing a wrestler period, although I have caught myself booing officials for extreme poor calls.  Not liking a wrestler because of his poor attitude? Yeah, I've done that.  Yet I don't boo him, I just cheer the guy he's wrestling all the louder. 

Except for Iowa, right? 

Except for Iowa, right? 

Only one team in all of NCAA DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, NJCAA, CACC, NCWA and WCWA that I can say as a whole I dislike. 

Brownie points if you can guess that one team, ;)  And it's most certainly not Iowa, although there have been Iowa wrestlers over the years who I've disliked. Less than a handful though. 

Only one team in all of NCAA DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, NJCAA, CACC, NCWA and WCWA that I can say as a whole I dislike. 

Brownie points if you can guess that one team, ;)  And it's most certainly not Iowa, although there have been Iowa wrestlers over the years who I've disliked. Less than a handful though. 

My...taking a crazy logical deduction that OSU isn't that team :D 

OU? 

It must be Fort Hays State. 

Turk- IOWA

Meredith said it perfectly "I knew he was going to punch me in the face, it's all they do"

After Turk is,- Monday - North Carolina same thing hands are always to the face.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Abounader. The dude is simply a thug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't watched him much, but yesterday in 2nd round match, I saw Hazel jack him in the chest when they were off the mat...then Abounader shoved Hazel back...and Abounader drew the penalty...wtf?  I was on Abounader's side on that one....from what I saw.

I haven't watched him much, but yesterday in 2nd round match, I saw Hazel jack him in the chest when they were off the mat...then Abounader shoved Hazel back...and Abounader drew the penalty...wtf?  I was on Abounader's side on that one....from what I saw.

Its always the retaliation that gets hit.  First one draws the ref's attention to...something.  Second one gets seen.  Goes in football, basketball, soccer, etc etc.

I've only watched two of DeSanto's matches, when he beat Spencer Lee and his recent loss to Tucker, where DeSanto tried to break Tucker's knee after the whistle, then cried to the ref, cried to his coaches.  In the match against Lee I liked him.  Now after the Tucker match I hope he goes 0-2 this weekend.

Good call here, Med Man.