RetiredPoster

Any Wisconsin coaching news around Cleveland?

Well why couldn't the goddamn Daily Oklahoman show that? I already fired off a nastygram to Joe Castiglione trying to shame him for starving our wrestling coach.

They were listing the bonuses and raises. His was 45K.  You just have reading comprehension issues.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

Then It's official

..just kidding.

The wi forum is filled with a bunch of crusty old farts like me that dont know crap.

Agreed!!! except for the part about you not knowing anything because I have no idea :) 

osg6mx.jpg

It looks like Taylor is going 100% club route. Good money with no responsibility.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chertow couldn’t handle the pressure of coaching a college team. He retreated back to the club scene. No idea regarding Taylor’s potential as a head coach. Also, I think he is committed to trying out for the next Olympics. Would being an active competitor interfere with being a head coach?

Not sure whether they would throw their hat in the ring for this position or not as it’s been a crazy 24hrs for them but another name that will sadly be looking for a new position after the news from yesterday is Eastern Michigan head coach David Bolyard. He was a finalist for national coach of the year this year and was turning things around at Eastern pretty nicely the last few yrs.