Sign in to follow this  
klehner

Session Three Thread

Holy crap

I'm bummed for Moore, but I love it when unseeded guys make deep runs. 

This is HUGE for PSU. Rasheed, if he wins this, will be a huge favorite in the semis. Vs Moore he would've been pretty big underdog.

This team race is going to come down to the wire (possibly...)

Max Dean may not be a destroyer of worlds just yet. Maybe a destroyer of islands and small continents rn, but he will be at the planetary level soon.

Stephen Hawking actually predicted D2's existence, but its destructive potential is purely theoretical and remains unharnessed. But other physicists warn about a short half life for D2 era as a consequence of the existence of a destroyer of destroyer of all worlds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He truly was pinned for like 10 seconds.  I cannot imagine if they miss that call and he loses.  That ref should be penalized and removed from the tournament.

A little much.  Camera did not have the angle to go this far.

Conel could have let go with his right hand, counted backpoints and then slapped the mat himself, and Moore still would have been stuck the whole time

So true. If Moore could have just started wiggling a little that could have gone on forever. Lol. 

His position didn't move, so what you think wasn't a fall for 10 seconds suddenly became a fall at the 10 second mark.

Stop it. We're sitting here looking on the television on the far side from his back and the referees nose is 6 in away and we're going to scream that the guy was pinned. If one of you guys is Superman with his x-ray vision okay otherwise you're embarrassing yourself!