BigTimeFan

Spencer Lee vs Suriano prediction thread

Lee is going to get a TD and a turn in the first.  Suriano will not choose down and will get desperate and make a mistake.  Lee will capitalize.  Even if it's 0-0 after the first, I don't see Suriano choosing down.   

Lee has been physical this whole tournament. He physically dominated a physical beast in NATO tonight. Save for the one TD NATO got, lee physically beat him. The last takedown to a fall, lee dove in on a shot and was face on the mat. It was the physical that got him back into a good position to then go to technique to get the fall. There should be zero questions about Lee's physicality now.

Wow dream match up here. Have nothing but respect for both guys. Suriano is also a freak physically. As strong as he looks. Lee is a multi world champ. He’s special, but I think Suriano is gonna get him here. I think Suriano can bring a quickness that Tomasello doesn’t have and he can out pace Lee and wear him down in a big match like this. Or Lee’s gonna take him down and put on a tilt clinic! Who knows, as an NJ guy...I’m going Suriano!

My heart says Spencer Lee in a barn burner, 17-15, but my head says Nick Suriano 3-2. Suriano’s defense is beyond stingy. I’m a big fan of SL, but I’ve also become a fan on NS. This is going to be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk