BigTimeFan

Spencer Lee vs Suriano prediction thread

I called Lee champ the day his shirt is pulled. Looks to me like it’s gonna happen. Suriano is very good but Lee is wrestling his best ever right now. Best ever Lee with Brands in his corner over gimpy Suriano without Cael in his corner all day, all night.

Edited by wrestlingnerd

Both Lee and Suriano are PA once removed. I don't get along well with my ex'es. With Lee and Suriano returning for multiple years there ain't no sunshine when they're gone ... for years in the future at 125.

Ain’t No Sunshine - Single Version

https://youtu.be/tIdIqbv7SPo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by swoopdown

I called Lee champ the day his shirt is pulled. Looks to me like it’s gonna happen. Suriano is very good but Lee is wrestling his best ever right now. Best ever Lee with Brands in his corner over gimpy Suriano without Cael in his corner all day, all night.

Suriano is not gimpy. 

Both Lee and Suriano are PA once removed. I don't get along well with my ex'es. With Lee and Suriano returning for multiple years there ain't no sunshine when they're gone ... for years in the future at 125.

Ain’t No Sunshine - Single Version https://g.co/kgs/WwBLQU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Penn State loses by a couple of points, 125 will be the biggest factor. Suriano bailing on Cael left PSU with nothing at 125. Had he never committed to PSU in the first place Cael would have had someone in the line up that could score 4 or 5 points imo. Not an excuse if PSU does not win, but likely true. And I like Nick as a wrestler, but he is a me, me, me kind of guy they are building that program around. 

If Penn State loses by a couple of points, 125 will be the biggest factor. Suriano bailing on Cael left PSU with nothing at 125. Had he never committed to PSU in the first place Cael would have had someone in the line up that could score 4 or 5 points imo. Not an excuse if PSU does not win, but likely true. And I like Nick as a wrestler, but he is a me, me, me kind of guy they are building that program around.

Just curious how much time you've spent with him, or those who truly know him well, to come to this conclusion. You may have, I don't know, so I'm curious.

Suriano is sort of like Desanto in that they are high risk, high reward kind of guys. PSU used to go with those guys in the past under Sunderland and in fact did with Suriano 2 years ago.

In hindsight, Cael would've been better off recruiting a mid level guy in Mega's redshirt year so it cleared the path for Lee because I do think that Lee would be at PSU if Suriano was never a factor in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just curious how much time you've spent with him, or those who truly know him well, to come to this conclusion. You may have, I don't know, so I'm curious.

Zero time. Freely acknowledged. But everyone has a small group of people that will support them even though they are still projecting a "high school" type of image. I'm not calling him a bad person, just a kid who, imo, needs some growing up.

This is where you tell me I'm a fat lazy guy in my basement who was never as good as Nick Suriano and I'm just being a jerk. Its all good. 

Zero time. Freely acknowledged. But everyone has a small group of people that will support them even though they are still projecting a "high school" type of image. I'm not calling him a bad person, just a kid who, imo, needs some growing up.

This is where you tell me I'm a fat lazy guy in my basement who was never as good as Nick Suriano and I'm just being a jerk. Its all good.

So in other words, you have no clue who he is but your obvious PSU bias leads you to make generalizations while casting aspersions at nick and RU.

About right for an idiot.

So in other words, you have no clue who he is but your obvious PSU bias leads you to make generalizations while casting aspersions at nick and RU.

About right for an idiot.

I'll tell you what. I am willing to revise what I wrote somewhat. I will refrain from saying Nick needs some growing up, but say that his actions from time to time indicate such. I am blaming it on his specific actions, or non actions in hanging Cael Sanderson out to dry.

Now go ahead and make of this what you will, which we all know you will do because you always get your panties all up in a wad when anyone says anything about a Jersey tough guy. 

I'll tell you what. I am willing to revise what I wrote somewhat. I will refrain from saying Nick needs some growing up, but say that his actions from time to time indicate such. I am blaming it on his specific actions, or non actions in hanging Cael Sanderson out to dry.

Now go ahead and make of this what you will, which we all know you will do because you always get your panties all up in a wad when anyone says anything about a Jersey tough guy.

You’re the most obvious nuthugger of all on these boards. From time to time, you should be called out for your biases.

A year ago, you would have blown Nick if he promised to autograph the back of your head.

You’re the most obvious nuthugger of all on these boards. From time to time, you should be called out for your biases.

A year ago, you would have blown Nick if he promised to autograph the back of your head.

True to your roots. You always get angry this time of year. Your problem, not mine.

Earlier this season most of the wrestling community was in love with Austin Desanto. Not so much anymore.

Things change. 

And FYI, I'm rooting for Suriano tonight. Would love to see Rutgers get a National Title.

True to your roots. You always get angry this time of year. Your problem, not mine.

Isn’t this your standard response? You get hit with facts, and respond that it’s someone else’s proboes?

Angry? I live on the beach in Boca. Not far from the hotel you referenced recently.

I’m watching early matches, then beach.

Back for finals after dinner.

Isn’t this your standard response? You get hit with facts, and respond that it’s someone else’s proboes?

Angry? I live on the beach in Boca. Not far from the hotel you referenced recently.

I’m watching early matches, then beach.

Back for finals after dinner.

And now bragging about living standards. So Jersey tough of you. 

Nah, you won't see those kinds of comments from me. Not my thing. And honestly there's was a little seriousness to my question. Maybe you had had enough interaction with him to form that opinion? Don't know.

Granted there are people that you don't need up close and personal interaction to get a feel for who they are. They show themselves out enough. NS has gotten a lot of hate on here since leaving penn state. I don't think it's warranted. I also don't think your comment was trashing him or anything, like I said. Just curious. All good.

Haha, that’s the best you’ve got clown.

My “ best” doesn’t revolve around wrestlers, 95% of which I don’t know.

Is that the best YOUVE got, clown?