Sign in to follow this  
Glane18

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

DeSanto gives up something like 5 stall calls in the last period while he's laying on bottom and trying to stall his way to an All American status, and then he gives up riding time and another stall point with 2 seconds left and goes into OT.  Then gets taken down in OT!  No AA as a true freshman.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy ('m being sarcastic about him being a nice guy for the people who don't get it).  

Awesome. Write a letter to the coaching staff on how they should deal with that "POS".

From what other posters have said, this was not the first time he's tried to injure his opponent.  And if the worst consequences for his actions are getting trashed on a message board, he's getting off pretty light.

All I'm trying to say here is that it seems as though he got what he deserved based off of his previous actions/antics.  Desanto literally had the match won to be an all american but chose to stall his chance away.  If he made one offensive move in the third he's an AA.  It just seems fitting that Desanto had bad luck in that match.  He seriously got called for a 2 point stalling, and riding time against him, with 2 seconds left.   

Not to pile on but is it possible that he is mentally disturbed in some way?  35 years of involvement in the sport and never seen anything like that. After just hearing he tried something similar two weeks ago I just wonder if there is an issue that goes beyond him being a "dik".  

How the ref didn't DQ him is beyond me.  Even gave the official a bit of shove for good measure.

Not to pile on but is it possible that he is mentally disturbed in some way?  35 years of involvement in the sport and never seen anything like that. After just hearing he tried something similar two weeks ago I just wonder if there is an issue that goes beyond him being a "dik".  

How the ref didn't DQ him is beyond me.  Even gave the official a bit of shove for good measure.

You may be right.

The thing that made DeSanto’s behavior so worthy of shaming is the self-centered “look at how special I am” BS of it alll. Think of it, he’s losing by major decision to Micic with seconds to go and this is when he decides to go for the circus freak WWE offensive. To what end? Did he think cartwheeling over the top of Micic and breaking his arm off would turn the match around? Or was he trying to show us what a warrior he is.

Bottom line: He was outclassed for six minutes and fifty seconds. With zero chance of winning he hits Micic with a move that is potentially dangerous and certainly useless.

The thing that made DeSanto’s behavior so worthy of shaming is the self-centered “look at how special I am” BS of it alll. Think of it, he’s losing by major decision to Micic with seconds to go and this is when he decides to go for the circus freak WWE offensive. To what end? Did he think cartwheeling over the top of Micic and breaking his arm off would turn the match around? Or was he trying to show us what a warrior he is.

Bottom line: He was outclassed for six minutes and fifty seconds. With zero chance of winning he hits Micic with a move that is potentially dangerous and certainly useless.

26981810608_bf65465c12_o_d.jpg

That was a nice move. The kimura was a total dick move.